Question about Televison & Video
Hi, Have just purchased a Sony DVD DVP-SR90. Can someone help me with the unlock code and the process, please.
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: DVD PLayer Region Unlock
you could try the following
1. Turn on the unit
2. Open the loading tray
3. Press the "Setup" button on the remote
4. Navigate to the "Preferences" page using the right arrow key
5. Enter 138931
6. You will now see the current region code displayed
7. Use the Up/Down arrow keys to select the region required or "0" for all
8. Press the "Play" button on the remote
this should unlock it to all regions .
Posted on Aug 16, 2008
Region code hack for PHILIPS 3256 x/94
1. Go to Setup. [from remote]
2. Select the Preference Page.
3. Press 1, 3, 8, 9, 3, 1 on the Philips DVD Player remote.
--> It will show current region code [ for example 5 ]
4. Now Press the up/down key to select "0" which makes it region free.
5. Press ok and exit setup.
Probably the same would be applicable for 3258, 3268, 3986.
Posted on Jan 07, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 02, 2011 | Sony DVP-SR500H DVD Player
May 18, 2010 | Sony DVP-FX810 Portable DVD Player
Jan 02, 2010 | Televison & Video
Feb 17, 2009 | Televison & Video
Nov 05, 2008 | Sony DVP-NS67P DVD Player
3,462 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: