a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
lumens is a measure of light intensity
the lower the number the duller the light, the higher the number the brighter the light average shops have a level of limens around 750 as this is the safe light level for eyes
Wattage is current flow ( amps) and was used as a measure to show the intensity of the light
12 watt bulb is dull in 240 volts situation where a 500 watt bulb as in ( quartz halogen bulbs) is something that will blind you
You will notice a change in readings from incandescent bulbs-- the old units that had a filament in them--20 watt, 40 watt,60 watt, 100 watt to fluorescent lighting where the power saver bulbs have a rating of 12 watts is equal to 60 watts of the old bulb ( a rough attempt to show the lumens ratings )
this was an attempt to compare the light intensity so that customers could see how bright the new bulb would be
Now that there are LCD units , the wattage is so low that a comparison cannot be made so the shift is to lumens as a measure of light intensity ---in reality the results are the same
for example a torch with 3 X aaa batteries as a low lumen rating as you can see by the brightness of the light and if you compare that with the lumens rating of driving lights that light up the road for miles
the wattage(amps)for the big lumens rated lights will still be low compared to the head light s in current use
these r the steps:-
1. download & install pc suit
2. go to control panet/phone and modem
and click on modems select ur phone
click on properties and then change settings click on advanced & fill extra command which is:- AT+CGDCONT=1,"IP","tata.docomo.internet"
in" " u use access point of ur service provider
use control panel connections and use dial up connect use ur phones modem and dial no. is *99# dial this is connected
I am also having the same mobile.. Today only i find the driver and pc suite... i am sharing with you also for easy of working..
1) Go to www.lgmobiles.com 2) Click GSM Mobile Phones Spec & PcSync 3) Select Your phone model as LG KG 195 in PC Sync Program 4). Then it automatically asks the location for downloading the pc suite 5) Unzip the file and click PhoneSuite 6) Click Settings and go to create connection 7) fill the appropriate settings which is stored in your mobile 8) Then click create and it will create an modem for your connection. 8) Connect your mobile to PC. 9) Open the PhoneSuite again and click settings and go to dialup 10) You will see the modem which you created. Select that modem and click dial-up.
That's all, your pc will be connected to the internet. If you are having any queries mail me at email@example.com
The speed of lg mobile is high compared to nokia....
Enjoy surfing... Its a good mobile at cheap price..... Bye all....