a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
try running a data recovery program on the drive, plenty with free trials on the internet to choose from. u can open up the pen drive see if any physical damage, if so might be able to fix with soldering the connections.
Nowadays there are USB plug-n-play sound cards available in the market. I wouldn't even call it a card coz its so small just like a pen drive with two sound jacks; one for Line IN and one for Line OUT. So whenever your sound section on your motherboard conks off, use this to connect your desktop speakers. The sound outpu is not that bad either.
You are getting this problem not because of ur pendrive as you said that Same problem is occuring even if you are playing audio or video files from HD.
The problem would be occuring because of:
1. missing of codec.sys files that enables ur system to play any video or Audio files.
2. Missing of ur system media *.dll file.
3. It can also be caused due to viruses.
You need not to worry about this thing. Follow the following steps to fixya problem:
1. It is recommended to restore ur system which will fix missing media system files or any error that leads ur system Hang.
2. To Restore ur System: Go to "Start"-> "All Programs" -> "Accessories" -> "System Tools" And then Click "System Restore".
3. You'll be able to see the wizard to restore ur system.
4. Now select the redio button to choose different restore point.
5. Select the restore point, you suspect that ur system was functioning well at that point. You can select different resotre point by scrolling the calender.
6. select the restore point and click Next to restore ur system.
7. System will restart automatically to restore ur sytem.
Its a common problem with the pendrive, in windows. some time it doesnot detect or not showing clearly that device. you have to check your pendrive manufacturer and driver details. and also check it out driver signing.
Do you have mapped network drives on your computer? If you have this
may cause your problem. When you insert the PEN Drive into USB and
the "safely remove hardware" icon appers try to right-click on it and
choose "eject" or "remove" (don't remember :), then pull the PEN
DRIVE from the USB and connect it again. Go to Windows Explorer and try
to open all your mapped drives, then the content of your PEN DRIVE
must be loaded into your Windows Explorer. This is happened sometimes,
because PEN DRIVE try to assign the first free drive letter after
your phisical drive letters, and if you have a mapped drive letter, the PEN DRIVE assign one of them.