Question about Philips GOGEAR SA6045 MP3 Player
Hi I am having problems deleting some songs. I was wondering that maybe it does not let me delete these songs since I got those from another computer.Right now im using windows media player and windows xp. Thanks.
To delete files from your mp3 player using Windows Media Player 10:
To delete files from your mp3 player using Windows Media Player 11:
1. Connect your mp3 player to the computer
2. Open Windows Media Player
3. Click on the icon of your Mp3 player on the left-hand side of the Library
4. Click on the Songs, Tracks, or other Music Folder
5. Find a song or songs that you want to delete
6. Left-click the song once to highlight it
7. Press the “Delete” button on your computer’s keyboard
-Tha Mp3 Doctor
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 24, 2010 | Cell Phones
Nov 29, 2009 | Apple 160 GB iPod Classic (Silver) +...
Jul 02, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
Apr 20, 2008 | GPX MW3837 MP3 Player
Feb 27, 2008 | iLO MP3 Player
Feb 22, 2008 | RCA OPAL M4001 MP3 Player
Feb 05, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
333 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!