- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
OS software can be purchased via Best Buy, Wal-mart, or any computer electronics store. If you're just looking to reset your PC to original settings, their may be a recovery application buried in the ROM of your PC.
connect your phone to the computer using usb, install Nokia PC Suite from the disk that came along with the phone, you can also download it from Nokia website. Open it and click on Pictures and you can copythe images from there.
method 2: in case the images are in Memory card, remove the card and use a card reader to transfer the images.
method 3 (incase you have Bluetooth in your computer): you can open image in phone, select options >> send >> select bluetooth, search for your computer, select it and they will be in your computer,
Dont worry Djedos, Just spend few minutes on the net and i am sure u will definitely get the installation software for it. For best results use google search to search ur drivers or software with the model name and no typed in. Please rate me..!!!
Search Installation Disk, I had this same issue. The Outlook conduit is on the installation guide, you have to search for it.
1. Insert the installation disk.
2. Open My Computer
3. Right click the drive that contains the disk.
4. Click Search.
5. Enter the conduit name for your device (ex: Pocket Mirror)
6. The search results should contain the executible file that you need to run to sync with Outlook.
Hope this helps.