a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I'm sorry that you forgot the password of Amazon kindle device.
If you cannot remember the password for your Kindle, you can reset your password to regain access. Resetting your password will delete all content on your Kindle and you'll need to register your Kindle again before downloading items from your Kindle Library on Amazon.com.
To reset your Kindle if you don't have the password:
Slide and release the power switch to turn on the device or exit sleep mode.
Enter "resetmykindle" in the password field and press the enter key on the key pad.
Wait several minutes while your Kindle restarts.
Thanks for understanding. I hope the information helpful. Please let me know if you require any further assistance.
I think your right password is not the right one for your phone. Try remember your password again, and if still not the correct one you can try to type wrong password 10 times to unlock blackberry curve 8300, your phone will be unlocked. But you will lose all your data after your blackberry unlocked and you can setup new password again and don't forget that password again :D
You need to reset your device to factory installed settings, to use your cellphone, there are two type of reset you can apply,
1. Soft reset
2. Hard Reset
1. To perform a soft reset Remove the battery cover and using the stylus, press on the small button to the left of the battery. Otherwise simply remove the battery, wait a few seconds and then insert the battery again. 2. To perform a Hard Reset Hard reset by pressing device buttons:
1. Turn off your device. 2. Hold down the Send button, End button and Camera button. 3. Do not release Send, End and Camera, press the Power button. 4. After on-screen indication, release all the buttons.Caution, Hard reset will delete all your data from the Phone memory, including contacts, messages, or pictures you have in phone memory If you require more assistance, feel free to reply to this post Regards-BA
Do a hard reset on the phone: Hold the Home and Power keys down at
same time for about 25
seconds. You will see a yellow triangle screen with exclamation point in
the middle. Press Alt+L. Press Alt+W for a factory reset. Press the Home and Back keys again for
about 25 seconds. The device should then reset again and the hard reset is complete.
Once you forget the Password, your only option is to perform a Hard Reset on the device and reset back to Factory defaults. You data will be lost, as this is in place to protect you in case the device has been lost or stolen. If you have backups, or sync the device with Outlook, you can run a restore or re-sync the device to populate the data back into your device.
NOTICE: When you do a hard reset, you lose all the data stored in your device Flash memory, and any programs that you installed on your device. Do a hard reset if:
You want to restore the device to factory default settings.
You forget your password and need to reset it.
Your device is experiencing severe operational problems and you have already attempted a soft reset.
NOTICE: It is strongly recommended that you back up your data before you do a hard reset.
To do a hard reset:
Press the Power button to turn the Axim unit On.
Press and hold the Power button down while using the Axim stylus to press the Reset button at the same time.
Release the Power button and the Reset button. The To clear all data in the memory screen appears.
Press the Contacts button on the Axim to delete all of the data in the memory of the Axim handheld.
Press the Mail button on the Axim to cancel the operation without losing data.
Hi, If you have forgotten your password you should be able to use the password hint to figure out what it is. You can try a soft reset to see if that will clear the password but I am pretty sure this won't help. To do a soft reset use the tip of the stylus or something pointed like a paper clip and inset it in the hole on the back of your palm pilot. This will make the unit reset it's self. If this doesn't help then you must preform a Hard rest to continuing using your hand held. You need to make sure that you have all your information backed up on your computer as a hard reset will erase everything on your hand held. Here are the steps to do a hard reset:
1. Press and hold the power button.
2. While holding the power button, use the tip of the stylus ( or a similar object without a sharp tip) to gently press and release the reset button inside the hole on the back of your handheld.
3. Wait for the Palm Powered logo to appear, and then release the power button.
4. When you see the message that warns you about erasing all of the info on your handheld do one of the following: a) Press UP on the 5 way navigator button on the bottom of your handheld to finish the reset and show the touch screen. b) Press any other button to do a soft reset.
5. When prompted , tap to align the screen, and then set the language you want to use on your handheld. A screen appears showing the Palm logo and a progress bar. From there continue to set up your Palm and then do a hot sync. You should be able to reset a password if you want one. Best wishes....Hope this helps.
To perform a hard reset 1.Press and hold the Left SOFT KEY and the Right SOFT KEY, and at the same time, use the stylus to press the RESET button at the bottom center part of your device.
2.Release the stylus, but continue pressing the two soft key buttons. Release them only when you see the following message on your device screen: "Press SEND to restore factory default, press END to quit."
3.Press on your device.
On my XDA the reset button is located on the left bottom side of the XDA.
A hard reset will clear this BUT YOU WILL LOOSE ALL INFORMATION and programs you installed including your contacts if you have not backed them up on your computer.
if you have encripted the data on your storage card you will not be able to acces this after a hard reset.
Ok you have been warned!
To perform a hard reset:
1. Press and hold the Talk Key and End Key, and at the same time, use the stylus to press the RESET button at the bottom of your device.
2. Release the stylus, but continue pressing the TALK and END buttons until you see the following message on the screen