How do you load photos on the digital photo key chain by sharper image. I was able to install software to my mac and photo viewer is on my desktop, but the only photos that display in viewer are the ones that came installed from company. My photos are all in iPhoto.
Re: Problems Loading Photos To Digital Photo KeyChain
Hi there I got a new treo palm and i mix my finger in i dont know button an i lost my main screen and i got on screen horizontal lines side to side where it indicates ( Sprint , Quick Tour , Non Unread Masegges, No uncoming apoinments ) And the space live search bar ) how can i get out of this just the comands thank you very much.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
<p>The iPod Touch was the sister device to the iPhone, and
shares most features for running applications, playing music and videos and
photos showing. Like the iPhone, it relies on iTunes to sync your media library
and portable device and for photos, iTunes bind to a separate program for
administration of photos like iPhoto on a Mac or Adobe Photoshop Elements on
Windows. <br />
<p>1. Gather your photos in iPhoto or Photoshop Elements or, or
in a folder you want to copy them on your computer. Organize your photos in
this process makes it so much easier. If you rename your photo collection in
iPhoto or Photoshop Elements, it will sync and stay organized on your iPod
touch much easier. <br />
<p>2. Connect your iPod Touch to your computer via the USB
cable. <br />
<p>3. Open iTunes if it does not start automatically when you
connect your iPod to your computer. <br />
<p>4. Click the Photos tab in iTunes. In the top panel is a
drop-down menu where you are the source of the photos you want to sync select.
If you have iPhoto or Photoshop Elements installed, the default option. You can
then specify the name of collections of photos you want to copy to the iPod
Touch. If you do not have iPhoto or Photoshop Elements installed, you can
navigate to a folder of image files in it. <br />
<p>5. Click Apply. The photos are synced to the iPod Touch. <br />
- Go to the images folder
- Select one photo (any photo)
-Go to the menu you access after pressing the book liney looking button at the bottom of the screen located next to 'view'
- In that menu, select 'Mark/Unmark' and select all the photos you want to put onto memory card.
- In the same menu as 'Mark/Unmark' is another option 'Move' which you will select after the photo selection process
- In the 'move' menu, you have two options, move to 'handset' or 'external memory' You will choose 'External memory'
- You can tell what photos are on the memory card because at the bottom of the photo menu (where the photos are like thumbnail images) is the round information i button, and next to it will appear what looks like a memory card or something of the sort icon depending on what photo is selected.
- There is a folder in the 'My Stuff' menu labeled 'External Memory'. Check there to see what things are on your memory card.
- I believe this process is same goes for music files also
I found this on an Amazon review. I hope it works for you:
1) Install the software on the CD (although the application won't open just yet)
2) Plug in the usb cable into the pc and the keychain and wait a minute (nothing happened here for me)
3) Unplug the cable that goes into the keychain, and then plug it
back in. On the keychain screen, an option menu should come up that
allows you to select either to power the keychain or to update the
keychain via usb. Select the update option. (Note that drivers might
install before this or maybe it found the driver I downloaded at the
4) Now that you have selected the update option, you can now open
the program that was installed off of the cd. Select the pictures you
want, move them over, and then download them to the keychain.
We had the same problem and you won't believe how simple the actual fix was!!! When you plug the USB plug into the keychain device or whatever device you are using (in our case it was a keychain), make absolutely certain that the plug is pushed in all the way (it is tough to push in) until it actually clicks and all you see is the black part of the USB plug. Then try your software. It should work!!!
The key is to hit the send photos button in the upper left hand corner of the main page. that will open up the photo viewer. Once there the instrutions actually make sense. going to select Photos and opening active image express will not down load the pictures, you have to get to the photo viewer v2.3. the manual is correct you just have to read if very carfully.