Question about Motorola Mobility I335 Cellular Phone
The memory on my i335 phone is too low and wont let me receive text messages how do i delete messages
Ok, here is what you do to delete your messages in the inbox:
1. First you press your messages button where they are located
2. Now scroll down to where it says Inbox and make sure it is highlighted
3. Next press the button that looks like two pieces of papers one on top of the other...it is next to the OK button in the middle but on the left side.
4. Next you will see something that says Setup...press OK
5. Scroll down to where it says Cleanup press OK and you will see Inbox and Sent Items on there. Choose your Inbox ( you can also do the same for sent items)
6. Now just choose how often or how many messages you want cleaned up...then press the OK button.
7. It will automatically ask you if you want to do this now...choose yes
Now your inbox has fewer or no messages...
Have a blessed Day!
Posted on Apr 27, 2009
If you want to delete each message; select message , then go to options then select delete.
if you want delete all message; go to delete messages, select appropriate option there and select delete.
Posted on Jan 06, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 30, 2010 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3c Cellular Phone
Jul 28, 2010 | Motorola Mobility I335 Cellular Phone
May 14, 2010 | Cell Phones
Mar 10, 2010 | HTC Hero Smartphone
Feb 05, 2010 | Motorola Mobility I335 Cellular Phone
Nov 27, 2009 | Motorola Mobility I335 Cellular Phone
Aug 27, 2008 | Motorola Mobility MOTORIZR Z3 Cellular...
582 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!