Trying to solve two problems - 1) cannot get wireless base to link to the receiver. Tried every sequence in instructions. 2) Only get home theater sound when playing DVDs. Using the composite connection between TV and receiver.
I was able to solve the wireless speaker problem through unplugging all of the units and starting over. I need to have the signal go from the satelite box to the recioever then the TV in order to get home theater to work.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It means that your wireless rear speakers can not be detected by the 'radio' on the bluray player. Move your wireless receiver (the one the rear speakers connect to) closer to the player or put it in a place where it has a 'clear line of sight' with the player. Should solve it!
It seems as though the HT works fine, so to get the TV itself to play through the HT setup, take the audio out from the TV and hook it up to a separate channel on the HT receiver. Turn on TV and receiver and put the receiver on the respective channel of the receiver. I hope this helps.
With the home theater system off, press the 0-1-3-5 buttons in that order on the home theater's remote control.
Power on the home theater system.
With the wireless module on, press the [ID SET] button on the back of the wireless module for five seconds.
If your home theater continues to display rear check after you have tried the steps above, call Samsung Customer Care at 1-800-SAMSUNG (1-800-726-7864). Have your model number and serial number on hand to set up service.
I had a similar problem but mine cut out intermittently. First, check to make sure the speakers are plugged in solidly. I was plugged into an outlet with a fancy cover and it caused the connection to short out intermittently.
2. Make sure all your wires are securely attached to the receiver unit.
3. If that doesn't work, try turning off the wirless speakers and the Home Theater system and then turn on both
If one of these doesn't work, Samsung has chat support available onlline.
Here is how I reset. Key terms to identify: Main unit, remote unit, transmission card, reset button on remote unit.1. Unplug both units and remove transmission card from rear of Main unit.2. Wait five minutes. Insert transmission card in rear of Main.3. Turn on both units. If units do not communicate, there will be a solid red indicator on remote unit...In this case continue with4. Use remote and turn off main.5. Point remote at main and enter the following four digits, holding each down for about a second: 0 1 3 56. The main unit should turn on.7. With remote unit on, press and hold down the reset button for 5 seconds.
Hi,I've found this on another forum, and I'm considering buying a Z510 not sure what differnce there might be with Z510T...Check this out and if it works for u then I'll know I have the hack before I buy it, otherwise I'l go for another model...Hope it solves ur problems tooV I've tried in mine Z210T - should work as well in the Z510T and Z310T - and it works perfectly (originally region 4).
1. Disconnect your player from its power source for thirty seconds 2. Reconnect your player to its power source 3. Press the Power On button on your remote control 4. Select DVD and wait for the NO DISC on TV 5. Press the Enter button on your remote control 6. Press the 8 button on your remote control 7. Press the 4 button on your remote control 8. Press the 2 button on your remote control 9. Press the 6 button on your remote control 10. Press the 9 button on your remote control 11. Press the Enter button on your remote control 12. Your player should now place itself in Standby mode (Good-Bye appears in the display and the device turn off) 13. Turn on the HT and try your DVDs from other regions!
With the main unit turned off, press and hold [REMAIN] on the home theater's remote for 4 seconds. (The REMAIN button is directly under the 7 button). Once held down for 4 seconds, the Volume Indicator on the main unit will turn on for 1 second. Release the [REMAIN].
Press the [RESET] on the back of the Wireless Receiver 2-3 times. The Standby/On LED on the front of the Wireless Receiver will blink 3 times
Turn on the main unit. The Link LED on the wireless receiver will light up if process is done correctly. The front of the main unit will no longer say REAR CHK and the rear speakers should now function correctly.