Question about Nokia N72 Cellular Phone
1. Switch off your Nokia phone
2. Now Press following key sequence *#7370# or *#7780#
3. Enter Default lock code is 12345.
4. While holding these buttons, press the power button and switch on the phone.
5. Wait for message 'Format it
Posted on Nov 10, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 04, 2011 | Nokia Cell Phones
Oct 11, 2010 | Motorola Cell Phones
Mar 30, 2010 | Nokia 5300 Grey Cellular Phone
Oct 07, 2008 | Nokia 6630 Handheld
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: