Question about Abit Computers & Internet
ABIT AV8 Motherboard LED 2 flashing and clicking G7 Power Extreme power supply brand new
Hello here is the homepage:
You have probably connected the +12 volt 4 pin, connector wrong.
The pci-e graphic connector, sometimes fit here.
When this happends the mainboard will not boot up.
Try to read the manual for the power supply.
Posted on Feb 17, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
the problem it is in harddisk
is that u have ur smp (power supply)
just check the power supply & insert the cable
properly in to the slot of motherboard & check whether the display has come if it comes than boot the xp cd if problem occurs go to nearest shop of computer
Posted on Dec 04, 2008
I still did not find beep code that match your problem..
Anyways here are the common beep codes for your motherboard.. it might help you too.
1. No beep - no reaction, the mother board is dead, power supply problem, processor and or ram problem.
2. 1beep - board is working fine.
3. One long beep then it shuts down - cpu problem, your processor is not working or missing.
4. 1short beep - system boots normally
5. 2short beeps - CMOS setting error.
6. 1long 1short beep - dram error
7. 1long 2 short beep - video card or monitor not connected
8. 1long 3 short beep - keyboard error.
9. 1long 9short beep - ROM error
10. Long beep - memory card is missing or not connected
11. Short beep - power supply error
12 Four beeps - there is no fan detected on Fan1 or Fan2 header. make sure to attach or reset CMOS bios to factory setting.
Hope this gave you an idea of your problem..
Much appreciated if you rate this help..thanks..
Posted on May 24, 2010
Bottom right you will see a set of pins - 2 rows on a black base, color coded: these are the system pins. Next to them you will find printed on the board the description of the connections to them - follow it.
Posted on Jun 22, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 24, 2012 | Abit AV8 Motherboard
Jun 22, 2010 | Abit AV8-3rd Eye Motherboard
May 23, 2010 | Abit AV8-3rd Eye Motherboard
Jun 09, 2009 | Abit AV8 Motherboard
Dec 20, 2008 | Abit AV8 Motherboard
Dec 04, 2008 | Abit AV8 Motherboard
Sep 22, 2008 | Abit AV8-3rd Eye Motherboard
Jan 03, 2008 | Abit AV8 VIA K8T800 Pro Socket 939 DDR 400...
141 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: