Question about Lexmark E120 Laser Printer
In this case what i would request u to do is:
1. Let the Printer be Connected to the Computer......
2. Click on start then Click on Run or If Windows Vista Type Services.msc Under the Run Window if XP,Under Start Search if Vista.......
3. On that Services Local Window u need to find Print Spooler just Double Click on that and Click on Stop..........
4. Now let that Window still be Open now click on that start Menu Click on Run If XP........
Type in "Spool" and Click Ok...........
5. Double Click on Printers and Delete Each and Every File Inside the Printers Folder...........
6. Now Close this Window and now u will be back to the Print Spooler Window now u can click on Start under the Print Spooler....
Now Try to Print Will Work Fine....................
Good Luck :)
Posted on May 13, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 28, 2013 | HP DeskJet 5650 InkJet Printer
Jun 22, 2011 | Epson Stylus Pro 4800 InkJet Printer
Nov 17, 2009 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 20, 2009 | HP PSC 2175 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 29, 2009 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 17, 2009 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
Sep 17, 2008 | HP LaserJet 1200n Printer
134 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: