- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi,If you want to fix the problem you can try to reinstall the application.
If you just want to disable the message you can try this:
1. Go to Start Up \ Run command and type: msconfig then press Enter.
2. Go to Windows StartUp and search the item with this string: "C:/Program Files/Sony/VAIO Gate/VAIO Gate.exe" and remove the check. Then Apply and Close.
Hi There, When you start an Office 2003 program on a Microsoft Windows XP
Professional-based computer, you may receive the following error
message: "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0150002). Click on OK to terminate the application."
To resolve this issue :
You upgrade your Windows XP Service Pack 1a (SP1a) Home-based computer to Windows XP Professional.
You reinstall Windows XP on your computer.
You perform a repair of Windows XP on your computer.
Best is not to partition your Hard Drive to more then 4 partitions. If you are going to install more than 2 Operating Systems(OS) on your hard drive,be sure to set your partition to "active" for the intended OS before formating. If you set to more to 4 partition, most probably your OS will not be able to read the partitions and that are the reasons you are getting the errors.