Question about Whirlpool GH4155XP Microwave Oven
Recently all the food cooked in the microwave comes out in containers that are extremely hot, even the inside of the microwave is hot to touch why is this?
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Microwave heating problems
Many over-the-range microwave ovens suffer from intermittent problems caused by excessive moisture from the range/stove entering the microwave cabinet and collecting on the circuitry. Often the problem is with one or two simple connections that may need tightening or soldering. But, to repair these components, the microwave cabinet needs to be opened. So we recommend that you seek the assistance of a qualified appliance repair technician.
Posted on Oct 03, 2008
First of all, you must be sure you are using a microwave safe container. If it is not marked as such, it is not.
Try heating a cup of water in a clear glass container. If it still does not work right, your stirrer may be bad.
You can usually find helpful exploded view diagrams and order parts by entering your full model number here.
There should also be a "mini-manual" (tech sheet) hidden inside the unit behind the control panel or hidden on the left side behind the grille, which is very helpful when troubleshooting, testing, and locating components.
At our Web site, we have a video available showing how to remove a typical over the range control panel assembly in under 5 minutes.
I have a diagram at my site which helps you find & replace many GE cooktop and cavity light bulbs. It's at http://126.96.36.199/mwd/ge_lamp_replacement.jpg
If there's no obvious removable cover over the bulb (most often on the rear or side) and the owner's manual doesn't address it, then disassembly will be required.
Bulbs can be had in most grocery stores, hardware stores, home improvement centers, and big box or department stores.
Many models use halogen lamps. You must not touch the new one with your bare skin, as the oils will shorten the bulb life.
We're happy to help you with free advice and we'd appreciate your thoughtful rating of our answer.
Posted on Nov 27, 2008
Check on the material the containers are made of. If they are not microwave friendly then they will cause problems.
Some materials are designed to "Roast" the contents by absorbing the energy.
Check with a Pyrex glass container and water. The glass should stay fairly cool.
Posted on Feb 01, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
May 28, 2016 | Microwave Ovens
on May 07, 2010 | Microwave Ovens
Oct 15, 2014 | Microwave Ovens
Feb 26, 2017 | Microwave Ovens
Feb 23, 2011 | Microwave Ovens
Feb 01, 2011 | Whirlpool MH2175XS Microwave Oven
Nov 23, 2010 | Neff H5470N0GB Microwave Oven
Oct 17, 2009 | LG Microwave Ovens
Jul 25, 2008 | Microwave Ovens
Sep 26, 2014 | Whirlpool GH4155XP Microwave Oven
518 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!