Question about Canon Pixma MX410 All-In-One Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I just got done talking to Canon tech support about this issue. You have to have the MP Navigator software installed for that to work. Also, it could be that the Navigator software needs to be reinstalled because something is corrupted
Posted on Jan 21, 2011
SOURCE: My area recently had a
Unfortunatey if you've turned it off and on by trying different outlets and it's still not turning on it sounds like a power surge took out your printer. Often it is as cheap to replace the printer than to have someone fix it...
Posted on Jun 25, 2011
SOURCE: My canon MX340 won't print,
Error 5200: Start with printer powered off
Posted on Jul 11, 2011
1. Open cover of printer and verify that the ink cartridge carriage is not in the center of the printer. Leave cover open.
2. Unplug the electrical cord from the printer and wait 30 seconds.
3. Plug electrical cord back in, when ink cartridge carriage moves to the center of the printer quickly unplug the electrical cord again. This should leave the ink cartridge carriage in the center of the printer so you can get to it.
4. Lift up the gray arm that surrounds the ink cartridges.
5. Remove the entire ink cartridge holder (not just the ink cartridges). It will lift out easily as a unit. Lower the gray arm that you lifted to remove the cartridge holder.
6. Close printer cover. Plug electricity back in.
7. There should be a message about checking the ink cartridge on the display (I can
Start with printer powered off
Posted on Jul 11, 2011
SOURCE: my canon pixma mx320
When the paper does not feed straight, dirty or stickyrollers can cause it to jamb or crinkle, also failure to remove all traces ofpaper from a previous paper jamb will cause further paper jambs.
Check for tiny pieces of at the edges of the rollers, and remove these piecesof paper. The rollers may be dirty or sticky and causes the paper tonot feed straight.
Try cleaning the rollers with methylated spirits.
Posted on Jul 26, 2011
SOURCE: my info got deleted off
try to download your driver at the link below then install your printer using those driver, even without a dvd drive you can install your printer. Hope it helps thanks.
Posted on Sep 19, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 19, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX320 Color USB InkJet Printer
Jul 26, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX320 Color USB InkJet Printer
Feb 09, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX320 Color USB InkJet Printer
Dec 18, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX320 Color USB InkJet Printer
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!