Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Follow the steps on this HP link to reset the printer:
Click on this link or copy and paste the complete link into your browser.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it.
Posted on May 25, 2009
If you are lucky, the solution given by HP in the following link will help.
Hope you wouldn't require a service call.
If my answer is helpful, please give a rating.
Posted on Dec 28, 2009
SOURCE: error code 0xc18a0206 hp d7160
Reset the product:
1. Without turning off the product, disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the product.
2. Remove the cartridges from the product.
3. Wait for the 'Insert Cartridges ' message to display on the control panel.
4. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product.
5. Wait 60 seconds.
6. Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button ( ).
7. Reinsert the cartridges, and then close any open doors on the product.
8. If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.
9. Reconnect the USB cable to the rear of the product, and then try printing again.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Apr 26, 2010
mportant: If your error message includes the words 'ink system failure ,' check your cartridges before reading this document. If you use any of the following cartridges, refer instead to 'Ink System Failure' Message Displays on the Control Panel (c01458034) to solve this error:Solution one: Reset the product
Posted on Oct 07, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 09, 2013 | HP Photosmart D7160 InkJet Printer
Feb 18, 2013 | HP Photosmart D7160 InkJet Printer
Dec 17, 2010 | HP Photosmart D7160 InkJet Printer
Jan 11, 2010 | HP Photosmart D7160 InkJet Printer
Dec 28, 2009 | HP Photosmart D7160 InkJet Printer
May 25, 2009 | HP Photosmart D7160 InkJet Printer
Oct 17, 2017 | The Office Equipment & Supplies
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!