Question about Microsoft Project Professional
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The product key,would be located on the cd cover. If you are not using the original cd . Then you would have to call microsoft to get one.
Posted on Jan 18, 2009
SOURCE: MS Office Activation key
Sol1: Open word -click the pearl button on the left corner - click word options - clik resources - try activating it.
There are two methods for activating Office; telephone and the Internet which is the easier of the two methods. To activate the product by using the Internet, follow these steps:
For Microsoft Office 2007, follow these steps:
1) Start any office program.
2) In the Office Activation Wizard, click the “Activate by using Internet” option, and then click “Next”.
3) Click “Submit” to send your information to the Microsoft licensing servers.
NOTE: When your information is validated, the “Activation Complete” page appears. Then, you can use the Office programs. You will not have to activate Office in the future.
4) Click “Finish”
Please follow the below guidance for telephone activation for your version of Office:
1) Start any Office program.
2) In the “Office Activation Wizard”, click the “Activate by using the telephone” option, and then click Next
4) In the “Select your location” list, select a country or region. Call the telephone number that is listed on line 2. The customer service agent will ask you for the installation ID and will give you a confirmation ID in return. Type the confirmation ID in the boxes provided.
5) Click “Next”.
6) On the “Activation Complete” page, click “Finish”.
Else you can call (888) 652-2342
Hope it helps !
Thank you !
Posted on Sep 14, 2009
SOURCE: ANY FREE MS OFFICE 2010
MS office contains MS word, Outlook,Excel,Powerpoint etc
Now, MS Office is a PAID software, you need to pay for the whole software to use it.
However you can use openoffice software which is FREE alternative to MS office suite. Openoffice has it's own word, excel ,powerpoint files and it FREE TO USE.
Please click on the above link to download openoffice.
Moreover MS office 2010 is still in it's development stage (it is a "beta" software) therefore go for openoffice.
Good Luck :)
Was i helpfull ??let me know ;)
Posted on Apr 26, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 31, 2014 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
on Sep 26, 2010 | Computers & Internet
on Jun 22, 2010 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007...
Jul 31, 2014 | Microsoft Office Professional 2010
Jun 30, 2012 | Microsoft Project Professional
Oct 07, 2011 | Microsoft Office 2007 Professional Plus...
Sep 18, 2011 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Dec 20, 2010 | Dell Computers & Internet
Sep 22, 2010 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Jun 27, 2010 | RTO Franzis MS Office 2007 Home and...
108 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: