Question about Konami Karaoke Revolution: American Idol Encore
I loaded American Idol Encore for the first time. The system said there were updates available, so I downloaded those. When go to load the game, the credits & intro play, but then the game looks for a previously saved game (which there isn't because this is my first time playing it). I get it back to a sceen that says "No saved games present." and it says to hit the red circle to "Continue without loading", but it's frozen on that screen. Hitting the red button doesn't do anything. I've tried with 2 different remotes (batteries are fine).... Is there a workaround or do I need to take the game back?
I had the same problem and this is how I fixed it.
1. I ejected the game and turned the system off
2. I unplugged all of the remotes. (even the drums for rockband if you have them plugged into a usb port)
3. I connected the cable to one of my wireless remotes and plugged the usb end of the cable directly into the front of the playstation console
4. I cut the console back on and it automaticly assigned that remote to position # 1 (the lights on the remote will flash at first and then the light above #1 should remain on showing that the remote is in position # 1)
5. I inserted the game disc and it started just as it had before, except when I had the option to hit the red circle button to load without saving the button actually worked and it went to the next menu where you can begin to play the game.
I hope this solves your issue as well because I called Konami tech support (310-220-8330) directly and all they told me was try it in another ps3 to see if it works and if not I was going to have to pay to ship the game back to them so they could replace it. I just got lucky and thought I would try to reassign my remote without any others being plugged in to see if it would work and it did. Good Luck!
Posted on Jan 12, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 04, 2012 | Encore Around The World in 80 Days Encore...
Oct 08, 2009 | Konami American Idol Encore for Xbox 360
May 17, 2009 | Konami American Idol Encore for Nintendo...
Mar 14, 2009 | Konami Karaoke Revolution: American Idol...
Mar 13, 2009 | Konami American Idol Encore for Nintendo...
Jan 01, 2009 | Konami Karaoke Revolution: American Idol...
Jan 01, 2009 | Nintendo Wii Console
Mar 02, 2017 | Konami Karaoke Revolution: American Idol...
333 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: