PS3 American Idol Encore - game won't load with no saved game
I loaded American Idol Encore for the first time. The system said there were updates available, so I downloaded those. When go to load the game, the credits & intro play, but then the game looks for a previously saved game (which there isn't because this is my first time playing it). I get it back to a sceen that says "No saved games present." and it says to hit the red circle to "Continue without loading", but it's frozen on that screen. Hitting the red button doesn't do anything. I've tried with 2 different remotes (batteries are fine).... Is there a workaround or do I need to take the game back?
Re: PS3 American Idol Encore - game won't load with no...
I had the same problem and this is how I fixed it.
1. I ejected the game and turned the system off
2. I unplugged all of the remotes. (even the drums for rockband if you have them plugged into a usb port)
3. I connected the cable to one of my wireless remotes and plugged the usb end of the cable directly into the front of the playstation console
4. I cut the console back on and it automaticly assigned that remote to position # 1 (the lights on the remote will flash at first and then the light above #1 should remain on showing that the remote is in position # 1)
5. I inserted the game disc and it started just as it had before, except when I had the option to hit the red circle button to load without saving the button actually worked and it went to the next menu where you can begin to play the game.
I hope this solves your issue as well because I called Konami tech support (310-220-8330) directly and all they told me was try it in another ps3 to see if it works and if not I was going to have to pay to ship the game back to them so they could replace it. I just got lucky and thought I would try to reassign my remote without any others being plugged in to see if it would work and it did. Good Luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Usually the game console require compartibility to the game disk for an exprience to be achieved. For example, acquiring a game disk is not compartible to acquiring readability in a DVD or media disk player. The game disk require a game model player to achieve user experiences. Show up at Toys Rus stores to acquire compartible gaming consoles. Good luck
I bought this for my sister and she had the same problem, they took it back and got another one, had the same problem....turns out it is their tv, they have an older tv, so she tried it on my dads lcd tv and it worked great.
Do you have another HUB? It could be usefull to determinate where is your problem, in the software or in the hub, I don't thinl the HUB was damaged, it's more frequent, a missconfiguration of the software itself. Uninstall it, and reinstall again. Before the reinstallation it is recommende to run some registry cleaner software, Regcure, CCleaner, tuneup utilities. I know, L know, you have your games saved, and you don't want to lose them. Before uninstalling the game, go to the next path., C.\program files\u.b. funkeys\radicagame\data
copy all the folders but the system one to other place, You can see, each folder it's named same as your account, and inside each folder you can find a profile.rdf file, it contains your saved game.
Once you have reinstalled the software and updated it, (hope the system will work correctly), you can restore these backup files to their original places and you'll have your game fully restored.
I had the same problem. the only place i found that can fix this without a scan and trying to sell you something is---- microflight.com i followed the instr. and it loaded right into fms. i have vista and it did not inclued the d3drm.dll in the directx and will not load even with updates. hope this helps
First time I hear from that problem. Please check this path.
c:\program files\u.b. funkeys\radica game\data
you should see a folder named System (dont touch it) and 1 folder for each account you have created, inside the folder there is always a file named profile.rdf, if the file doesn't exists delete the folder and create a new one (in the game). If the file exists maybe it's corrupt (sorry) delete the folder of the not working account and create it again (from the game enviroment). If this still not working, copy your working account to some other place in your PC. Remove the software(uninstall), reinstall it a, update your software using the patch001.exe file int he official site and copy again your saved files (with your previosly saved games) in the right place. Hope I can help you.
you should be able to plug each mic into a usb port. (they are the holes on the front of the machine) they each need to be plugged in separately. If this doesn't work there may be a problem with the usb port.
First, make sure ur PS3 system update is full updated.
1) Turn on PS3 2) make sure all the mics were unplugged 3) plug one mic in 4) accessories setting -> audio device 5) select logitech as input 6) plug in the second mic 7) accessories setting -> audio device 8) scroll thru the input device, make sure it lists both logitech, this makes both mics are sync'ed to ur PS3 9) select the FIRST logitech device in input device 10) save setting, restart ur PS3 11) start the game as usual 12) in duet mode, both mics should show, if one is working and the second one doesn't, one forum suggests that u unplug the one that works and replug it while u are still in the menu.
Make sure the system is turned off before inserting the cartridge.
Things you can try to get the V.Smile TV Learning System to work: 1)Press the Reset – Press and hold the ON button for about 10 seconds 2)Make sure the game is inserted far enough into the system, and that it is pointing in the right direction.You may occasionally need to clean the contacts. 3)Also, make sure you are using the supplied power cord/adapter, not batteries.Batteries cause more problems than they’re worth.
-Tha Mp3 Doctor