Question about Home Security
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I had the same frustrating dilemma with my Craftsman LiftMaster garage door and Keypad, Model 139.53754-01 (dated 10/06; and has the # 315 MHz).
To resolve “the dilemma”, grab your keypad, climb up on a ladder to access the garage door opener’s motor unit. On the right side of the motor unit, remove the white plastic casing by pressing buttons on each side and pulling down. This will expose the programming area, and for our purposes, the “Learn” button.
1. On the motor unit, press and release the “Learn” button. The Learn indicator light will glow steadily for 30 seconds.
2. Within 30 seconds, enter a four digit personal identification number (PIN) of your choice on the keypad. Then press and hold the ENTER button.
3. Release the ENTER button when the motor unit lights blink. The code has been “learned”/stored/activated.
Good Luck, and I Hope this Helps!
For possible future reference:
How to change an existing, known PIN
(Changing an existing PIN can be done with the wireless remote keypad, and does not require access of the motor unit.)
From the keypad:
1. Enter the four digits of the present PIN, then press and hold the # button. The opener light will blink twice. Release the # button.
2. Enter your new 4-digit PIN and press Enter. The motor unit lights will blink once when the PIN has been “learned”/stored/activated. Test by entering the new PIN, and pressing Enter.
Posted on Jun 24, 2008
THERE IS A SQUARE BUTTON ON THE END OF THE UNIT. PUSH AND RELEASE THEN PUSH AND HOLD THE REMOTE BUTTON FOR ABOUT 20 SECONDS. THE NEXT TIME YOU PUSH THE REMOTE THE DOOR SHOULD GO.
HOPE THIS HELPS
Posted on May 26, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 04, 2014 | Sears Craftsman LiftMaster Chamberlain...
Jun 14, 2011 | Chamberlain 81lm Works Liftmaster Sears...
Jan 05, 2011 | Sears Craftsman LiftMaster Chamberlain...
Dec 21, 2010 | Sears Craftsman LiftMaster Chamberlain...
Oct 27, 2010 | Sears Craftsman LiftMaster Chamberlain...
Jul 06, 2010 | liftmaster Chamberlain Garage Door Opener...
Apr 11, 2010 | Sears Craftsman LiftMaster Chamberlain...
Aug 05, 2009 | Liftmaster, Chamberlain, Sears Door...
Jul 10, 2009 | Sears Craftsman LiftMaster Chamberlain...
Jul 21, 2008 | Sears Craftsman LiftMaster Chamberlain...
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!