- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you are looking for the manual to your bread machine please visit our Archive ofBread Machine Manuals. ... You may need to use a rubber type washer when youinsert ..... Does anyone have the owner's manual they could send to me?
Solution: lost recipe book that came w my premier donvier ice cream maker need ...anne please use the private message feature citizen bread maker recipe book ... thatmanual can you please send me a scanned copy of the bread manual for ...
Here is the recipe from the manual
3 cups of water (80 to 90 F)
3 tbsp butter or margarine, cut into pieces
1 tsp salt
3 tbsp dry milk powder
4 tbsp sugar
5 1/2 cups bread flour
1 1/4 tsp active dry or bread machine yeast
1. Measure ingredients into bread pan in the order listed
2. Insert bread pan into unit, close lid. Plug unit into wall outlet
3. Select Sandwich setting and appropriate loaf size (3 lb)
4. Press start button
5. The Complete Signal will sound when bread is done.
6. Using pot holders remove bread pan from the unit and carefully remove bread from pan and turn right side up. (Kneading blade may remain in bread. Remove blade when bread is cooled.
7. Allow bread to cool on wire rack until ready to serve at least 20 minutes.