Hey i use to have that phone, all u have to do is create a new contact and it should have an option where u can just enter an email address, it should be a little past the home phone and cell number spaces, its really simple
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
yes you can send photos one at a time (mms) to an email(s) or if you wish to connect your pc to cell via usb (go to my computer see cell, open it find folder,click and drag to where you wish)...this way is much faster
1. use the phone manager software that should have come with the phone, but you have to open the message and save the picture to your phone, then using the phone manager, click on the Picture Menu on the phone and click on the photo to highlight it then click the "to computer" button.
2. Send the photo to your email address (depending on if your network supports it), Im on O2 and it work for me. send the photo in a message as you would to another phone but instead of typing in a phone number, type in your email address. its worth a try, it will either work or not.
3. Send the photo to a friends phone who can connect there phone to a computer and download it onto a memory stick then plug memory stick into your computer.
You should be able to just send it as a message and instead of the phone number you put the email address you want to send it to. If you still have trouble please elaborate a little on what the problem is. Thank you let us know if we can help some more.
you can send it in an email to your phone. check with your carrier for your domain name. Your phones email address should be yourphonenumber@yourdomainname.
This option will only work if the file is under 300k.
you can also use a usb cable to plug the phone into the computer. It should be available as a removeable drive. THen you can drag and drop the photo in.
if you bluetooth it its free
to send it as a message it's not
when sending a pic it must be sent as an mms
so follow the same procedure as sending a txt but select mms instead.
then insert or add pic to the message and send to your email address.
if this is not working you may need to contact your provider to activate mms on your service.
AGAIN Bluetooth is easier
I don't know anything about a disk, but I got my pic off my phone with a usb cable and my computer recognized it. I run with Media xp. Now on my older PC I just sent the pic to my t-mobile account and them sent them to my photo ablum. It's a drawn out process and take more time then the cd, but like I said I never got a disk with my phone neither. I hope this helped