Question about Nokia 2690 Cell Phone
And my gprs get lost
Ask for new settings.
Ex. For airtel, sms mo to 543210. For docomo, internet to 52270. For bsnl, nokia 2690 to 58853.
Posted on Nov 16, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 29, 2011 | Motorola Mobility L6 Cellular Phone
Mar 28, 2011 | Kodak Cameras
Mar 03, 2011 | Nokia 2690 Cell Phone
Feb 12, 2011 | Sony Ericsson Cell Phones
?GPRS Settings Nokia 6300
Step 1: Click here to receive the correct settings from Nokia by sms
Step 2: Follow the instructions to set up your phone:
1. Go to Menu > Settings > Configuration
2. Choose Personal configuration settings
3. Press Options
4. Select Add new and Access point
5. Fill in a Account name
6. Select Access point settings
7. Set Data bearer to GPRS
8. Select Bearer settings
9. Enter GPRS access point (APN); FOR DOCOMO ENTER TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET AS ACCESS POINT
10. Set Authentication type to Normal
11. Enter User name and Password if requested
12. Back * 3
13. Choose Options and Activate
14. Go Back
15. Set Preferred access point to the access point you just made.
16. Set Default configuration settings to Personal config.
17. Select Activate default in all applications and Yes.
NOW YOUR DONE YOUR SETTING IS READY TO USE
Nov 17, 2010 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Nov 08, 2010 | Nokia 6300 Cell Phone
Manual Airtel Gprs Settings
Manual Airtel live settings
Nov 03, 2010 | Cell Phones
Feb 15, 2010 | Sony Ericsson Walkman W810i Cellular Phone
Mar 21, 2009 | Sony Ericsson w580i Cellular Phone
May 18, 2008 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!