Question about Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Changed black ink cartridge and turned off computer but still isn't resetting error code. When I opened the copier to put in the ink cartridge, usually the ink cartridges will slide over in order to reach them. I had to manually move them because they weren't doing it automatically.
Disconnect the printer or at least be sure it is turned off.
I'd do both and reinstall the CD software program that came with
the printer. When the software program asks you to connect the
printer to the USB port, do so and it should again work properly.
Hope this helps. Bud
Posted on Jan 25, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 11, 2014 | Printers & Copiers
Aug 25, 2011 | Canon Pixma MP270 All-in-One InkJet...
Start with printer powered off
1. Open cover of printer and verify that the ink cartridge carriage is not in the center of the printer. Leave cover open.
2. Unplug the electrical cord from the printer and wait 30 seconds.
3. Plug electrical cord back in, when ink cartridge carriage moves to the center of the printer quickly unplug the electrical cord again. This should leave the ink cartridge carriage in the center of the printer so you can get to it.
4. Lift up the gray arm that surrounds the ink cartridges.
5. Remove the entire ink cartridge holder (not just the ink cartridges). It will lift out easily as a unit. Lower the gray arm that you lifted to remove the cartridge holder.
6. Close printer cover. Plug electricity back in.
7. There should be a message about checking the ink cartridge on the display (I can
Jul 10, 2011 | Canon Pixma Mp250 Allinone Inkjet Photo...
May 01, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Mar 17, 2011 | Dell 962 Photo All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 10, 2011 | Canon Pixma MP270 All-in-One InkJet...
Feb 09, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Sep 17, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 16, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
103 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: