Question about Koss KS2503 System
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 06, 2016 | Bose 3 2 1 GSX System
Oct 05, 2013 | JVC Home Theater Systems
The T300 uses a 2.5A fuse.
To replace the fuse:
1. Unplug the AC cord from the AC power source,
then remove the AC power cord from the speaker's
2. Remove the fuse cap with a small, flat blade screwdriver
(see diagram 2).
3. Remove the fuse from the fuse cap
(see diagram 3).
4. Replace the fuse inside fuse cap with another metric
5X20mm size fuse
5. Replace the fuse inside the cap, replace the fuse
and cap in the power connector (see diagram 5).
6. Connect the AC power cord to the speaker and
raise it upright.
7. Connect the power cord to an AC power outlet
Jun 01, 2011 | Cambridge Soundworks ton Theater T300 Home...
Apr 21, 2010 | Philips Home Theater Systems
Oct 02, 2009 | RCA RT2870 Theater System
Dec 24, 2007 | Bose Lifestyle 38 System
Dec 22, 2007 | Panasonic SC-HT730 System
Jul 21, 2007 | JVC TH-C30 System
Sep 01, 2014 | Koss KS2503 System
19 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: