Question about Brother GX-6750 Typewriter
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: brother GX-6750 correctronic
Check the print wheel to see if any spokes are bent or missing, be sure that you have the proper correction tape (tack free) and that you are not in proportional space or have an international print wheel.
Posted on Mar 20, 2008
SOURCE: correction tape
To replace the correction tape:
1) use [SPACE BAR] or <<-¦ to move the carrier to the centre of the platen
2) open the top cover
3) remove the cassette ribbon (if installed)
4) pull off both spools, pressing against the correction tape with your thumbs. Bring it back to a position parallel with the platen and lift it up and out.
5) Pass the new tape through the left guide, behind the ribbon guide, and out thropugh the right guide. The rough (stick) side of the tape should face the platen.
6) Attach the feeder spool to the pin on the left
7) Attach the take-up spool to the pin on the right
8) Turn the take-up spool counter-clockwise until a small amount of white tape has wound around it
9) Replace the cassette ribbon and close the top cover
10) Press 'spider web' key +// to move the carrier to the previous position.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Aug 19, 2008
You are right. It seems that your daisywheel needs resetting. To reset it hold down the "CODE" key, while holding press the Reset key "Q" and then release.
If the wrong characters continue printing, change to a new daisywheel.
If you are still facing the same issue or problem persists contact your Authorized Brother Service Center. You may locate your authorized Brother service center by contacting them at 1-800-284-4357 or visiting them on their website or even e-mail Brother Customer Service on the following link--
Brother Customer Service Centre
Phone Brother Customer Service:
9:00am to 6:45pm Eastern Time
Please do rate this solution as FixYa and revert for further assistance.
Posted on May 28, 2009
Hello- Here is the page that provides pictures as well as an easy 10 step procedure.
Posted on Jun 10, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 09, 2011 | Brother GX-6750 Typewriter
Nov 08, 2010 | Brother GX-6750 Typewriter
Aug 16, 2010 | Brother GX-6750 Typewriter
Jun 06, 2009 | Brother GX-6750 Typewriter
Mar 08, 2009 | Brother GX-6750 Typewriter
May 17, 2008 | Brother GX-6750 Typewriter
270 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!