Question about Plumbing

2 Answers

What faucet manufacturer uses valve jl02bj - Plumbing

Posted by Anonymous on


2 Answers

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

    New Friend:

    An expert that has 1 follower.


    An expert that hasĀ over 10 points.

    Problem Solver:

    An expert who has answered 5 questions.

  • Contributor
  • 5 Answers

That cartridge is from a Chinese no name manufacturer. The faucets are sold to company's that do private label faucets like Glacier Bay and things like that the only brand I'm certain of that uses that cartridge is EZ Flow

Posted on Sep 09, 2016

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

    New Friend:

    An expert that has 1 follower.

  • Contributor
  • 1 Answer

I have the same cartridge JL02BJ, no manufacturer name. I need to replace cartridge. Hard to find at Home Depot or Lowes.

Posted on Jul 10, 2016


2 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 39 Answers

SOURCE: pressure balance valve jl02bj

Whats the problem

Posted on Jul 03, 2012

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

My k-12265 lavatory faucet hot side is dripping from the spout

You probably have a faulty seal in the valve. You will need to take apart the faucet and determine what seal is bad. Contact the manufacturer or a local hardware store to see if they have a replacement valve cartrige for your faucet or individual parts.

Sep 12, 2013 | Kohler Plumbing

2 Answers

Looking for a replacment crartridge for jl02bj

What type(brand) fits this cartridge JL02BJ

Sep 09, 2013 | Home

2 Answers

Price Pfister hot water runs slow

Check the supply line and valve to see if any dirt or foreign.matter got into the line or valve when you changed out your faucet. if this is not the problem you may have a faulty faucet. You may be able to back flush the faucet with a garden hose by leaving the hot side open, but you will get wet. If you used Teflon tape on the supply line and it is a compression fitting, some of the tape could be blocking the water. for more info go to

Oct 16, 2012 | Price Pfister Plumbing

1 Answer

Pressure balance valve jl02bj

Whats the problem

Jul 03, 2012 | Plumbing

1 Answer

We are not sure of the model number of our faucet but the head is leaking. We tried replacing the washer but it didn't help. It is an oval desgn about 8-9 years old. Can we get a replacement for that? ...


I will try to help you.

The faucets with one-handle control have a valve cartridge inside the stem which needs to be replaced when a leak develops. Each manufacturer makes its own type of valve cartridge, so you must get exactly the valve that your faucet needs. The best way to do this is to remove the valve and take it to the hardware store when you don't know your model number. Each manufacturer also makes more than one valve so you must either know the model or take the valve in.

I can give you instructions on how to disassemble:

First , turn of both hot and cold water off beneath the sink.

Pop the cap off the top of the stem with a screw driver or knife, etc. You'll see a screw which must be removed to lift the handle off. Once the handle is off, you'll need to use a adjustable wrench or slip-joint pliers to remove the retaining nut. You will see one or more o-rings which must also be replaced. Be sure to lubricate them when reassembling.
Once the retaining nut and o-rings are off, you can use a pair of pliers to lift out the old cartridge. Please be sure to take note of the direction of the notch at the top of the stem. Mark it if you have to. When reassembling, be sure the notch is lined up in the same direction it was when uninstalling.

Reinassemble in reverse order.

Hope this helps, if it does, please place a vote or comment for me. Thanks,

Handie Andie

Mar 28, 2011 | Blanco Advance BL157-076CR Polished Chrome...

1 Answer

My kitchen sink will not let me turn the hot water off, it just keeps running. The cold water shuts off fine just not the hot side.. I turned the knob under the sink and the hot water turned off but now i...

Hi hi--
You'll need to rebuild or replace your hot water control stop--that's the valve on the faucet body. If it's a single handle control, you'll need to replace the control cartridge. If the faucet has two knobs, you'll need to locate whatever stem pieces are needed within the hot valve. Sometimes, on two knob faucets, you can get away with simply replacing the rubber pieces inside the control stem. If that is the case, your local hardware store should have manufacturer-specific rebuilding kits available. Be sure to locate the faucet's model name first! That should be written somewhere on the above-sink portion of the faucet body itself, and you should be able to see it without taking anything apart.
--Hope this helps.

Sep 27, 2010 | Plumbing

1 Answer

The code is f 20

This error code indicates a water supply problem.

Are both the hot and cold water faucets turned on?
Turn on the water. Check the household faucets to see if the hot and cold water faucets are turned on. Completely open both faucets for proper fill.

NOTE: Both hot and cold water must be connected to the washer and turned on; the washer will not properly operate with only one incoming source of water.

Turn off the water and remove inlet hoses from the inlet valves in the back of the washer. Inside the inlet valves are screens. Remove any accumulated film or particles from the screens. Reinstall hoses, turn on water, and check for leaks.

If the water pressure is too low, the washer may not properly operate. To find out your exact pounds-per-square-inch (psi) value, contact your local water utility company.

Use only HE High Efficiency detergent. Using non-HE detergent, or more than the manufacturer's recommended amount of detergent, can cause excessive suds. The excess suds can prevent the washer from detecting the incoming water.
Concentrated detergents labeled 2x and higher will require a small amount of detergent based on load size. Always follow the manufacturer's recommendations.

Apr 01, 2010 | Whirlpool GHW9100L Front Load Washer

1 Answer

Hot water faucet has seized up.

the cartridge is either broken or seized up due to rust in the line. make sure you turn the water off to the faucet and disconnect the supply tube from the stop (valve). be carefull with the supply tube , you might have to replace it so have one handy. try to clear the tube. then run a little water out of the stop to see if you have water running to the faucet or if it is plugged with rust. then go to the top of the faucet and remove the handle so you can get to the cartridge. use soft jaw pliers to gently pull cartridge out. look at cartridge and see if the are any defects. if so you will have to replace it , take the cartridge to your nearest Ace Hardware, Home Depot, Lowes , or Menards and show them your cartridge and they will get you a new one. if it is a special order faucet call the manufacturer with model number and they will help you. when you reinstall new cartridge make sure you clear out any debris and use valve grease to lube up your new piece. reassemble and turn water back on.

hope this helps

Jul 06, 2009 | Kohler Memoirs Stately K-452-3S-CP Two...

1 Answer

Kitchen faucet Installation

Many new faucets require some assembly before mounting to the sink; if that is the case, follow the manufacturer's directions. With most pullout sprayer faucets, the sprayer needs to be threaded through the faucet body first. Insert the rubber gasket between the base plate of the faucet and the sink top to create a watertight seal. If no gasket is provided, pack the cavity of the faucet with plumber's putty, then insert the faucet body through the holes in the sink top. Thread the mounting nuts provided onto the faucet shafts, then center the threaded shafts in the sink's holes and tighten the nuts firmly. Many manufacturers include a special long socket specifically to aid in tightening the mounting nuts. A hole in the socket accepts the shank of a screwdriver, guiding it as you tighten the nuts. If you're mounting the faucet on an installed sink, use this method. If you're installing a pullout sprayer faucet--or a faucet with a separate sprayer--now is the time to connect the sprayer to the faucet body. Check the manufacturer's directions to see if using pipe-wrap tape for this connection is recommended. Use an adjustable wrench to tighten the connection. Most pullout sprayer faucets and faucets with separate sprayers come with a counterweight that attaches to the sprayer hose. This weight helps retract the hose back in to the sink cabinet after you've used the sprayer. Follow the manufacturer's directions on where to secure the weight, and take care not to crimp the hose as you attach the weight. Hook up the faucet's hot and cold supply lines to the water supply shutoff valves under the sink. If necessary, gently bend the copper tubes coming out of the faucet for better access and connect flexible supply tubes to them. Simply wrap a couple of turns of pipe-wrap tape around the threaded nipples on the valves and connect the tubes. Tighten the nuts with an adjustable wrench.

Aug 27, 2008 | Danze D316440RBT Fairmont Two Handle Wall...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Plumbing Logo

Related Topics:

728 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Plumbing Experts

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

17155 Answers

Tom Chichester

Level 3 Expert

43969 Answers

Gil Shultz

Level 3 Expert

3382 Answers

Are you a Plumbing Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides