Question about Watches
Change from military to regular time
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Mossimo watch
For my band, the trick is to use a 1mm jewler's screwdriver and push against the pin in the link. The pins exit in the direction of the arrow on the link (and go back in opposite direction).
Pushing on the pin can be tricky. If you slip you'll stab your finger with the screwdriver. It takes a little more pressure than you think, but once the pin moves it comes out easily.
Posted on Jul 14, 2008
If you have the Mossimo that is an analog and gisital andhas the four (4) buttons around the side, here is what I have:
Button near the number 10 = A
Button near the number 8 = B
Button near the number 2 = C
Button near the number 4 = D
Switch Control/Normal Readout:
A = E.L. Backlight
B = Mode
C = For Month Date and Day of Week
D = For Alram Time
1. In normal time readout, press B three times to get normal setting mode.
2. Press D once; Minute flashing, Press C to advance.
3. Press D once: Hour flashing, Press C to Advance (A on display = AM, P = PM)
4. Press D once: Date flashing. press C to advance.
5. Press D once: Month flashing, press C to advance.
6. Press D once: Day of Week flashing, press C to advance.
7, Press B once: Setting completes - returns to normal time readout.
Alarm Setting Times:
1. In noraml time readout press B twice, Alarm Time hour flashing, Press C to advance.
2. Press D once: Alarm Time minute flashing, Press C to advance.
3. Press B once:Setting Completed, returns to normal time readout.
1. In normal time readout, arm alarm by pressing C and D simultaneously. Alarm signal will appear.
2. In normal time readout disarm alram by pressing C and D simultaneously. Alarm signal will disappear.
The alarm will stop itself after 1 minute or can be silenced by pressing D or press C with snooze feature - will re-alarm in 5 minutes for the next hour.
1. In normal time readout, chime activated by pressing D and B simultaneously. All day flag appears.
2. In normal time readout, inactivate chime by pressing D and B simultaneously. All day flags disappears.
1. In normal time readout, press B once to get into 'Chrono" mode. Pressing C will start the counting.
Two Options for "Chrono" mose:
a. Durning coutning, pressing C will stop count and then press D to reset the mark.
b. During counting, pressing D will enter teh watch into laptime mode, meaning 1 portion of the count is registered on the display while the counting contiues until completed by pressing C, then D twice.
Posted on Apr 20, 2009
SOURCE: Military Time
Hello I have the same watch and had the same problem. You press the mode button till you get to the point to change the main time, you then press the reset button (bottom button on right side of the watch)to toggle to the hour place, you then cycle thru the time untill the "h" in the top right hand corners disappears and then the watch will be back on regular time.
Posted on Aug 31, 2009
press the mode button 3 times and it will be on time setting press restart until the hours are blinking then hold the start button til it says am or pm
Posted on Nov 01, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 19, 2016 | Able Watches
Nov 14, 2016 | Military Time Watches
Jun 20, 2010 | Watches
Apr 03, 2010 | Armitron Digital Sport 406623BLK Watch
Mar 20, 2010 | Casio G-SHOCK 200M DW5600E1V Wrist Watch
Mar 14, 2010 | Casio G-Shock GW500A-1V Wrist Watch
Feb 15, 2010 | Watches
Dec 27, 2008 | Watches
239 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!