Question about HP Deskjet F4180 All-in-One Multifunction Color InkJet Printer
What did I do to make that happen. I checked all connections & the one to computer was loose I just reinstalled.
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This is not Printer or PC USB port issue.
You need to drain the power from PC.
Follow these steps to resolve the issue
1. Disconnect the printer power cord from walljack or surge protector
2. Disconnect the USB cable of printer from PC or vice versa
3. Power off your PC, Disconnect the power cord from wall jack
4. Wait for 5-10 mins
5. Connect the PC power cord and power on the PC and wait till you are able to login to your PC
6. Connect the Printer power cord
7. Connect the USB cable to PC or vice versa you disconnected.
This should resolve the issue.
Posted on Oct 29, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 24, 2011 | Epson Passbook PLQ-20 Matrix Printer
Dec 29, 2010 | Dymo LabelWriter 330 Thermal Printer
Oct 29, 2010 | HP DeskJet 5150 InkJet Printer
Feb 13, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 07, 2009 | Konica Minolta bizhub 250 All-In-One Laser...
Aug 17, 2009 | HP OfficeJet k60 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 24, 2009 | Konica Minolta bizhub 250 All-In-One Laser...
Aug 29, 2008 | HP Computers & Internet
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: