Question about Televison & Video
Repair or were to buy one
Its hard to repair but easy to replace..you can try to visit shopjimmy.com
Thank you and mabuhay!!!!
Posted on Nov 08, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
These worked for me
Polaroid 10765, 10865, 11262, 11276, 11314, 11316, 11326, 11327, 11328, 11341, 11498, 11523, 11991, 11992
Posted on Dec 10, 2007
1) Take the foot off the stand and with a long philips screwdriver remove the single screw that is at the top of the leg (inside leg). Then with the tv facing down lift straight up on the leg.
2) remove the two screws comming from the back of the tv along the bottom edge.
3) With the tv face down on a soft surface ( towel, bedspread, ect).
4) Be carefull with this step it this tv gave me some difficulty and I am experianced with this proceedure. Too much pressure or forcing it too hard will break your case. The back of the tv has a lip which inserts into the face.The face has tabs that lock into slots in the lip of the back. Carefully pry between the face and back pannel (I used my thumbnail and a 1" plastic putty knife.) and slide along the seam until the locking tabs pop loose. Continue sliding your instrument along the seam until all tabs are loose.
5) The back of the tv lifts off of the face leaving all electronics in the face of the tv.
That gets you into the tv. what you do from there is up to you, Good luck;)
Posted on Mar 19, 2009
SOURCE: manual for TLA-01511C
Here is your product info. Please let me know if I can help you in any other way! If not, I would appreciate you rating this as "FixYa".
Posted on Apr 03, 2009
SOURCE: polaroid TLA-01511C
Tried to use my TV as a computer monitor. When tries to boot up, will go to "No Signal". All hooked up correct. Is ther something I need to do tobe able to use the monitor with my computer. I have a Dell Desk Top Computer.
Posted on Jul 18, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 07, 2014 | Polaroid TLA-01511C 15 in. LCD Television
Nov 02, 2013 | Polaroid TLA-01511C 15 in. LCD Television
Apr 23, 2011 | Polaroid TLA-01511C 15 in. LCD Television
Jan 23, 2011 | Polaroid TLA-01511C 15 in. LCD Television
Jun 07, 2010 | Polaroid TLA-01511C 15 in. LCD Television
Feb 21, 2010 | Polaroid TLA-01511C 15 in. LCD Television
Jan 09, 2010 | Televison & Video
Apr 03, 2009 | Polaroid TLA-01511C 15 in. LCD Television
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!