Question about RCA 3-Device Universal Remote
I have the RCA universal remote that controls 3 devices. I programmed the tv and it works fine, except the digital access button (the dash). I bought it to access those channels to watch movies on and I can't get to them. I have a Symphonic TV. If anyone can help, that would be great.
No so-called 'universal' remote will give you all the functions found on the original.
Your Symphyoinc is made by Funai who now owns the name rights in the US.
Try any codes you might have for the Funai name.
I wish someone would bring a suit against any of these manufacturers using the term 'universal.'
At best, they are 'multibrand' and, with the proliferation of 'brands,' there never will be one that can rightfully claim to be 'universal.'
There may never be a code for your brand available in every remote.
Posted on Feb 08, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 26, 2014 | RCA Televison & Video
Jan 29, 2012 | RCA Universal Remote Control
 Press the button of the device you want to
control (for example TV).
 If the device turns on, press another button,
to confirm (for example CHANNEL UP)
 If the device you selected (TV) responds,
you will not need to program the remote.
If the device you selected (TV) does
not respond, you will need to program
There are very rare RCA remotes, with Sylvania TV can be programmed. Just try the above codes with your present RCA remote control. If it does not help, buy the above model RCA universal remote. You will get code list and all other related documents, how to programme it or so, with the device you do purchase. OK.
Jun 14, 2011 | Sylvania 6424FF TV
Direct Code Entry:
Find the code your device.
1. Press and hold "CODE SEARCH".
2. Press and release the TV, VCR or Cable button. If programming an AUX position, press and release AUX first and then press the device type to be programmed.
3. Enter the 3-digit code number.
4. Release "CODE SEARCH".
5. With the device on, press another button to test (volume control/power button).If it does not work, repeat steps 1 to 5 with other codes which you have.
follow the below steps to set remote without codes
1. Turn on the device you wish to control.
2. Press and hold "CODE SEARCH".
3. Press and release the TV, VCR or Cable button. If programming an AUX position, press and release AUX first and then press the device type to be programmed.
4. Release "CODE SEARCH".
5. Press ON/OFF repeatedly until the device turns off.
6. When the device shuts off press and release ENTER.
7. Try using the remote. If it does not function repeat steps 1 through 6
To Get The Code Please Go To Below Website:
You need to select the following information from the drop down list
1.Model of the remote
2.Type of device to which you want to program(TV/DVD/VCR)
Mar 13, 2011 | RCA Televison & Video
Sep 23, 2009 | RCA 3-Device Universal Remote
May 05, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote 3 Device Remote...
Nov 12, 2008 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Oct 12, 2007 | Televison & Video
139 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: