Question about Televison & Video
COULD YOU TELL ME HOW TO MAKE IT REGION FREE
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Sony DVP-NS57P all region
1) Plug the DVD Power Cord to the wall jack, but DO NOT Turn On the player;
2) With the Remote Control, press: Display, Top Menu, Clear and Power;
3) It will enter in the Service Mode;
4) Choose option 2 and then 4;
5) It will ask for an Input Code and Current Code (its 5 spaces), press 1245 and then Zero;
6) Leave all Zero erasing 1245, and on the bottom field all Zero too, then press Enter;
7) So the DVD Display will show a Zero (all Region-Free), then press Power to Turn Off.
Posted on Dec 21, 2008
SOURCE: Region Codes
It works for NS50P, NS575 and the most models of the families NS50 e
With the DVD player turned off(stand by), press:
Choose option 2 and after option 4. Type:
12450 [press enter]
00000 - Then press enter and power off.
DVD will now be region Free.
Posted on Mar 23, 2009
Quick search of the web all says the same thing. No unlock codes for Sony DVD players.
Next time, do a little research to see if the player you are interested in has the ability before purchasing.
-=/ Daft Tech /=-
Posted on Oct 25, 2009
Testimonial: "Thank you - that answered my question, though the DVD player I have was a gift, not a purchase, so I had no chance to research it."
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 06, 2010 | Sony DVP-NC665P/S Multi-disc DVD Player
on Mar 07, 2010 | Televison & Video
May 05, 2010 | Sony DVP-SR200P DVD Player
Mar 10, 2010 | Sony DVP-NS330 DVD Player
Oct 09, 2009 | Sony DVP-SR200P DVD Player
Apr 14, 2008 | Sony DVP-PQ2 Portable DVD
Jan 07, 2008 | Sony DVP-NS50P DVD Player
Nov 15, 2007 | Televison & Video
2,030 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!