Question about Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hello sir; Just follow the steps to removed the error code;
press "enlarge" and "reduce" keys simultaneoously, and hold for 5 seconds, then press 0 within 2 seconds, now enter 25 press start, reset to 0 press start. turn power off and back on.
Posted on Sep 17, 2009
SOURCE: I have a Konica 1312
How to clear a fuser abnormality code (F34, F35, F36).
SOLUTION: To clear a fuser abnormality code, perform the following: With the copier powered ON displaying the fuser failure code...
1. simultaneously press and hold down the enlargement (up arrow) and reduction (down arrow) keys for approximately 5 seconds until a destination code (US) is displayed.
2. Press 0 within 2 seconds after the destination code (US) is displayed. Note: Do not press 0 too
3. Access the 25 mode (enter 2 then 5, from the keypad, and then press START PRINT).
a. [A- -] should now be displayed in the quantity window.
4. Enter address number 47, then press START PRINT.
5. Reset the fuser failure code data by pressing 0 twice, then press START PRINT.
6. Press the STOP/CLEAR button 3 times until the copier reverts to the normal mode.
Note: When the STOP/CLEAR button is pressed only once, the copier returns to the previous
Is necessary that you keep in mind this warning from the user guide...
Hope this helps.
Posted on Jun 24, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 04, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Oct 06, 2014 | Gestetner RT45 1500 Sheet LCT 411339
Apr 21, 2013 | Konica Minolta 1312 Black Toner Cartridge
Nov 19, 2010 | Samsung R610-64G Laptop
Apr 22, 2010 | Yahoo Computers & Internet
Oct 04, 2009 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 17, 2009 | Samsung Cell Phones
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!