Question about NexxTech Travel Alarm Clock (63-8042)
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I have the same clock and had the same problem. My clock was a demo and had no instructions with it. Here is the solution:
1. Pull out the battery and wait 10 seconds then replace the battery. The satellite symbol should start flashing after a few seconds.
2. Put the clock outside or in a window sill till it updates. This could take a couple of minutes.
3. Press the Mode button once to enter programming mode.
4. Press the Adjust button as many times as needed to toggle through the time zones.
5. Press the Mode button once to exit programming mode.
Posted on Oct 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 13, 2014 | Marathon Genuine Atomic Travel Alarm Clock...
Jun 02, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 14, 2011 | Watches
Dec 30, 2010 | NexxTech Vacuums
Nov 29, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 02, 2010 | NexxTech Travel Alarm Clock (63-8042)
603 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: