Question about Panasonic Et-laf100 Lamp For Pt-f100 Pt-f100nt Pt-f100ntea Pt-f100ntu
The counter sits on the lamp how do i reset the hours
The timer chip for the lamp is on the housing of the lamp
you need a new timer chip
you can not reset the timer in the Menu setting
Have a good day!
We supply original projector parts: lamp, bulb, Lcd panel, Lens, DMD chip, color wheel,
motherboard, powersupply ... with high quality and competitive price.
Jerry Lampdeng Limited
Wechat ID: 008613178867858
Whatapp ID: 008613178867858
Posted on Jan 24, 2015
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 01, 2011 | Panasonic PT-F200NTU Projector
May 26, 2011 | BenQ MP620p DLP Projector
Feb 24, 2011 | Boxlight POALMP24 PART 9901 Projector...
Dec 27, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Reset the lamp counter hours of operation for the projector TOSHIBA TLP-T720
1. Turn-off the device by pressing the "ON/STANDBY" and unplug the power cord
2. In the meantime, hold down buttons "ON/STANDBY", "MENU" and "INPUT and plug-in the power cord
3. The lamp operation counter will automatically turn to zero
4. Check if the lettering "0H" appears on the lamp operation counter in the status display
5. After the lamp operation counter has turned to zero, turn off the projector by pressing "ON/STANDBY" and unplug the device.
Sep 02, 2010 | Toshiba TLP T721 Multimedia Projector
Aug 19, 2010 | LG PREMIER - RD-JT50 RD-JT52 - AJ-LT50 DLP...
Aug 03, 2010 | Panasonic PT-LB10SVU Multimedia Projector
Nov 04, 2009 | Sony KDF-E50A12U 50" LCD HDTV
May 16, 2009 | Zenith Z44SZ80 Television
Mar 14, 2009 | RCA Televison & Video
364 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: