Question about HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Go to the hp website and under software/drivers they will let you download the installation software, you just have to select the printer model that you are using.
Posted on Mar 30, 2009
Here's what you need to do sir:
1. go to support.hp.com
2. then select the language you prefer
3. choose Software and Driver Downloads, then type Deskjet 3745 into the text box and proceed to next page
4. then select HP Deskjet 3745 Color Inkjet Printer
5. select your operating system
6. then choose the type of driver that you want to install
Hope this one works!
Please give me a rating, thanks!
Posted on Jul 26, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 30, 2012 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
Jul 26, 2008 | HP DeskJet 3745 Printer
Jul 03, 2008 | HP Deskjet 3845 InkJet Printer
Mar 14, 2008 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
830 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!