An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has answered 1,000 questions.
Re: can't connect to certain https sites.
Check windows firewall also install https certificates.u can see i lock in right corner of internet explorer.when acces this site.
also check firewall settings in rotuer and allow https prot 443 in allow list.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I see. You can try changing the wireless settings of the router. You can do that by accessing the web based utility of the router. Here are the instructions:
1.Click the Start button, and then click Run. 2.Type the following text in the Open box: http://my.router 3.If this is the first time configuring your Dell Wireless 2350 Broadband Router, or if the user name and password have not been changed from the default settings, type admin in the User Name field and admin in the Password field. 4.Click the OK button. The Configuration screen appears. 5. Under the Basic settings, under Wireless Settings change the channel from Auto to 1, 6, or 11.
1. Reaccess the configuration page of the router using a wired computer.
2. Click on System Tools, find Firmware Upgrade.
3. Click Browse and search for the firmware you downloaded from the site I gave you earlier. Select it and then start the upgrade. Let the firmware finish its upgrade.