Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Sir,help me to stop the alternate blinking of ink and paper keys botton
Saw this on the internet too...
2. In Configuration tab of the SSC window, select your installed Epson printer and Printer Model
3. Plug-in the printer to your PC and turn the Power On.
4. In your tray, right-click SSC Service Utility, go to Protection Counter, then click Reset Protection Counter.
5. A dialog box will appear, just click Yes.
6. Right-click SSC again in your tray, go to Extra, click Soft Reset. Then say Goodbye to the annoying alternating red & green lights.
Posted on Mar 24, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 18, 2010 | Epson RX620 All-In-One InkJet Photo...
Feb 05, 2010 | Epson Stylus C88 InkJet Photo Printer
Oct 04, 2009 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Jun 24, 2009 | Epson Stylus 1400 InkJet Photo Printer
May 12, 2008 | Epson Stylus® Photo R2400 InkJet Printer
May 04, 2008 | Epson Stylus Photo R220 InkJet Printer
389 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!