Question about Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Try this procedure
. Turn on the unit
2. Open the loading tray
3. Press the "Setup" button on the remote
4. Navigate to the "Preferences" page using the right arrow key
5. Enter 138931
6. You will now see the current region code displayed
7. Use the Up/Down arrow keys to select the region required or "0" for all regions
8. Press the "Play" button on the remote
Posted on Dec 05, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 12, 2016 | Televison & Video
Jun 18, 2011 | Philips HTS5500C System
Jan 19, 2011 | Dell Latitude E6510 Laptop Computer (Intel...
Jan 21, 2010 | Philips Televison & Video
Oct 26, 2009 | Apple Computers & Internet
Sep 07, 2009 | Zenith DVT216 System
Dec 05, 2008 | Philips DVP5140 DVD Player
May 26, 2008 | Philips DVP3140
471 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!