Question about Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
I correctly installed new ink cartridges in my Canon mx310 and the printer thinks they are empty and won't print
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
usually there is a menu in the printer itself. does it have its own little screen? if so go to tools or setup n look around to find default or reset n hit ok.....lemme know what happens
Posted on Sep 30, 2008
SOURCE: Canon Pixma MP500 error
ok I figured out what to do. Open the over take out all your ink cartriages. Then flip the print head level on the left hand side up and squeeze the top of the print head (where all your ink sits on) and lift it up. You may want to blow off any dust that may be in there and put the peint head back and replace al your ink put the level down and you should be good to go if not you may have to replace the head.
Posted on Jan 01, 2009
How to reset the Canon MP150 after a refill (Step 10 concerns refill; instructions below the steps):
Method1 (Safe Factory Method):
1) Disconnect the printer’s power outlet
2) Press and hold the power button while connecting the power outlet back.
3) While still holding down the power button, press the reset button twice.(red circle with a triangle)
4) Release the power button
The printer takes about 10 seconds to show the number 0.
5) Press + to change the value from 0 to 1.
6) When this value is 1, press colour button; this will light up two leds.
One is for plain paper and the other for photo paper. At this point is feed the printer with paper.
7) Press the power button twice and the printer will print a some stuff (if it doesn't print by itself, then press the "color" button once and the test sheet will print). Don’t worry much about the printed material. I got some stripped lines and some numbers. I believe that my colour cartridge is clogged which is why I got the green strips.
When you print this sheet the value in the display returns to zero.
8 ) Open the printer cover cover (not the scanner cover) and remove the cartridges. With the printer still open, disconnect the power outlet.
9) Close the lid and turn on the printer.
10) Refill cartridges and place them back in their nice little abode in the printer.
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
Could have a corrupt driver.
Disconnect the printer or at least be sure it is turned off. I'd do both and when the CD software program asks you to connect the printer to the USB port, do so and it should again work properly.
Hope this helps. Bud
Posted on Jan 25, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 02, 2012 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Sep 24, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Jul 11, 2011 | Dell Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 17, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Jun 15, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP460 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 07, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Oct 01, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Jul 16, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
105 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: