Question about Maytag PAV2300 Top Load Washer
Will not fill up water
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: maytag washer water doesnt stop
raise top or remove front panel(can't remember which) rear corner left small hose attached to connector on tub pull and clean probably plugged up with crud also ck connection on tub
Posted on Dec 13, 2008
You can check the lid switches (they are paired) the following way:
1) take off the front and top washer housing panels.
2) look for the wire bundle coming off the lid switch and find the plastic pull apart connector.
3) undo the connector.
4) take an Ohm meter and check the resistance when the lid is closed: a) orange and black wires should complete a circuit, orange and pink should also complete a cicruit, all other pairs shold be "open".
5) check the resistance when the lid is open: orange and white should make a circuit, but no other pairs.
6) replace the defective switch, or replace the complete unit.
7) check the 250V 1A fuse in the left front, replace it if it has blown.
Posted on Dec 15, 2009
It is very possible for it to be a valve failur as these machines have a temperature control incommon, It recieves voltatge through the temp control.
Posted on Jan 10, 2010
For troubleshooting assistance please click on the following link
Posted on Jul 17, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 06, 2016 | Maytag Washing Machines
Dec 02, 2015 | Maytag MAV5920E Top Load Washer
Jan 31, 2013 | Maytag Atlantis MAV6000 Top Load Washer
Sep 22, 2009 | Maytag HAV3460AWW Top Load Washer
Sep 04, 2009 | Maytag MAH6500 Neptune Front Loading...
Mar 07, 2009 | Maytag MAV7600 Top Load Washer
Feb 04, 2009 | Maytag Atlantis MAV6451 Top Load Washer
Dec 22, 2008 | Maytag HAV3460AWW Top Load Washer
52 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: