Question about Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Click this link http://www.brother.com/E-ftp/info/index_eu.html
1- Select your Product Version (DCP-150c)
2- Next Choose Your Language
3- Then Select Drivers
4- Then Operating system
or if u want direct english link
Have a Nice Day
Posted on May 19, 2009
Resetting Brother DCP-150C Wastepad Counter
Unable to Clean error means your purge counter is already full. Please refer below for the instructions on troubleshooting your machine.
1. To enter MAINTENANCE Unplug Printer, Press Menu Button until Maintenance Mode Appear.
2. Using arrow up button look for the following:
a. 8 then press SET/OK
b. 0 then press SET/OK
3. Using MONO START, just press it until the word "PURGE XXXXX" comes out.
4. Using arrow up button look for the following:
a. 2 then press SET/OK
b. 7 then press SET/OK
a. 8 then press SET/OK
b. 3 then press SET/OK
This is to reset the purge counter.
When “PURGE 00000” appear press STOP/EXIT
5. Using arrow up button look for the following:
a. 0 then press SET/OK
b. 1 then press SET/OK (To reset unit)
a. 9 then press SET/OK
b. 9 then press SET/OK (To exit Maintenance mode)
Posted on May 24, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 27, 2017 | Brother DCP 165C Compact Color Inkjet...
May 25th, 2011 • Printer
How to Reset Brother DCP 110C, 115C, 120C, 130C, 135C, 145C, 150C, 165C, 185C, DCP 195C Printer:
1. Press the Menu, then Mono Start key then press the UP arrow key 4 times to make the machine enter the maintenance mode and "ERROR 46′ pops-up in the display.
2. Enter maintenance mode 80: Select 8 by pressing the UP/DOWN arrow key and push OK key and select 0 and push OK key
3. Now Press MONO arrow key several times until you see PURGE:XXXXX
4. Select 2 and push OK, Select 7 and push OK, 8 and push OK, select 3 and push OK and the purge counter is now reset to 00000.
5. Press STOP/EXIT key to go to root of maintenance mode
6. Enter code 99 to exit maintenance mode: Select 9 and push OK, Select 9 and push OK.
Jul 24, 2011 | Brother DCP-110C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 14, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 22, 2009 | Brother MFC-5840CN All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 23, 2009 | Brother DCP 115C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 08, 2009 | Brother DCP-120C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 15, 2009 | Brother DCP 115C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 12, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 14, 2017 | Amazon Computers & Internet
80 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!