Question about Cell Phones
By entering the wrong passcode ten times you've permanently disabled the SIM card. Please contact your cellular service provider for a new SIM card and unlocking code.
Posted on Nov 07, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: WRONG PIN CODE PUK BLOCKED
A PUK code is a code entered to unlock the PIN block when you enter the wrong PIN 3 times.
You call up your service provider and they will give you the PUK. Don't try and guess the PUK as if you mess up a few times the SIM will be permanently blocked. Usually paperwork with the SIM will have a list of a couple of PUKs.
Posted on Dec 11, 2008
You can obtain the puk code by contacting your phone service provider.
If you have entered the puk code wrong too many times (tried to guess it) the sim card has disabled itself, and its useless, you will have to contact your phone service provider to obtain another sim card.
I've explained more about it here
Posted on Jan 14, 2009
SOURCE: My phone says "PUK Blocked"...
There isn't - you have to call AT&T in order to get it. There is an after hours line that your local store can use if regular customer care is late.
Posted on Aug 31, 2009
SOURCE: hi. i have nokia e72 and
PUK code is called as PERSONNAL UNBLOCKING KEY.
Your phone will ask for PUK code when you entered the PIN code wrongly several times depending upon the mobile make. The mobile asks for PUK code so that unauthorized persons do not use your mobile for wrong cause.
To get PUK code please contact your service provider through phone or go directly to their office. They will provide you the PUK code for your mobile. The PUK code is unique for each mobile phone model.so that you can open your phone. When you planning to call your service provider you cannot use your mobile as it is fully locked. Please use some other mobile with same network to call your service provider.
This PUK code prevents thieves from being able to make use of stolen handsets, that is why it can only be given by the service provider only.
While you get the PUK code ,the service provider customer care officer will ask for your personal details to check whether the mobile belongs to you only. If they are satisfied with your answers they will provide with the PUK code
DONOT enter the PUK code several times wrongly,It will block your sim card permanently.
This PUK code is FREE. You no need to pay any money to get the PUK code
Posted on Sep 26, 2010
Your phone has suffered a severe software failure and may need professional attention, but you have nothing to lose by trying the following steps (courtesy of GaryCutri on blackberryforumscom.au):-
1. Download the latest firmware from carrier's website - FULL LIST
2. Install the firmware onto a PC running BlackBerry Desktop Manager. DO NOT CONNECT YOUR BLACKBERRY TO THE PC YET!
3. Open Desktop Manager > Select Applications Loader > Select Update Software > Leave the Device PIN\Password prompt on screen.
4. Connect the device and when the PIN appears (or even if it says PIN: UNKNOWN) press OK. If the PIN doesn't appear connect the device with the battery removed and when the PIN appears press OK.
5. Once the device is detected it will show you a list of the firmware to be installed. If this is only a short list select Advanced (or Options on some version) so you can see the full list of software. Ensure you select all the required components.
6. Continue through the wizard and the device will be reloaded within 45 minutes. Please ensure you do not interrupt this process.
7. Once the device is reloaded you will need to resend your BIS service books or if you are on BES (Corporate users only) you will have to reactivate the device (you will need the I.T. department to assist you with this step).
Posted on Oct 01, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 06, 2011 | LG Km570 Cell Phone
Sep 25, 2010 | Samsung Cell Phones
Oct 21, 2009 | Nokia 1661 Cell Phone
Apr 23, 2009 | Cell Phones
Dec 25, 2008 | Cell Phones
Apr 13, 2008 | Cell Phones
Apr 11, 2008 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Apr 02, 2008 | Cell Phones
Apr 02, 2008 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Mar 31, 2008 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
16 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!