Question about Computers & Internet
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This link will show how to remove the keyboard but i must stress I DO NOT RECOMMEND this inless you are experienced. There is a lot of stuff that can go wrong. So please be careful. And no more soda around the computer huh :}
Posted on Jan 06, 2009
1. you need to remove the power cover (if you see the power button, that what i mean).
2. after you remove that cover, you will see 2 screw that hold the keyboard. Remove both screws.
3. Remove keyboard and replace it with new keyboard.
Posted on May 08, 2008
I don't have the diagram but i can give you direction.
1. remove the power cover first (where power button is), it might have 3 screw that hold, if there is 3 screw on the power cover, remove it first.
2. after your removed the power cover, you can see the screw that hold keyboard. remove that screw and you can remove the keyboard.
Posted on Aug 04, 2008
Click this link it is basically the same. Let me know if you find a keyboard:
Posted on Apr 16, 2009
I recommend you to change the Keyboard from authorised service center.
Else you have to open the screws from the base and and remove keyboard. and clean it thoughroghly.
Posted on Jul 12, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 15, 2012 | Computers & Internet
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response
Feb 14, 2011 | Toshiba Satellite A135-S4527 Notebook
Jan 14, 2011 | Acer Aspire One AOD255-2136 Netbook
Feb 09, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5315-2153 Notebook
Oct 11, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5735 Notebook
Mar 23, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite L305D-S5895 Notebook
Jan 06, 2009 | Acer Aspire 4720 Notebook
May 10, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5600 Series 5630-6951 Laptop
421 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!