Question about HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Try with a different set of ink cartridge if it does not work follow the below steps
1.Without turning off the product, disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the product.
2. Remove the cartridges from the product.
3.Wait until a message to insert the cartridges displays. If you do not see a message within a few minutes, skip to the next step.
4. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product.
5. Wait 60 seconds.
6. Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button
7. Reinsert the cartridges, and then close any open doors on the product
8. If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.
9. If you disconnected the USB cable, reconnect it to the rear of the product.
10. Try printing again.
11. connect the printer directly to the walloutlet
12. Still issue is not resolved then do a reset on the printer : Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product.Wait for 20 seconds, and then press and hold # and 6 on the product Control Panel. Connect the power cord to the back of the product and then release the buttons when the product turns on.The product resets to factory defaults.
13. Issue not resolved then service the product
Posted on Nov 08, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 20, 2016 | HP PhotoSmart Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 17, 2014 | HP Photosmart D7360 Printer
Feb 13, 2013 | HP Photosmart C7280 Printer
Mar 28, 2012 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Hello and Welcome!
The error Oxc18a0206 is mostly occurred in HP printers
To solve the error code Oxc18a0206,Follow the given steps
Dec 14, 2011 | HP Photosmart C7250 All-In-One Thermal...
Jun 24, 2010 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
I had this same exact problem. Try doing:
1. Unplug the power cord from printer.
2. Hold both o.k and Cancel simultaneously.
3. Plug the power cable while holding the buttons.
I had to go through multiple tries of the solution above. I turned it back on, it shut off and I turned it back on again. I tried to print something and sure enough, it did a maintenance cycle and it works again.
This did not work the first time but after 3-4 times of doing both, TA DAH, it went through a lengthy maintenance cycle and then started working. Persistence paid off.
Jan 22, 2009 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
Dec 20, 2008 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: