- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
OK you need to restore data follow this steps: use getdata back for Fat file system or get data back for ntfs If you need help let me know Regards Ok use getdata back for Fat file system or get data back for ntfs If you need help let me know Regards firstname.lastname@example.org
1. you need to install the pc software
2. you need to connect the system to your pc via the usb cable
3. switch the system on - it should be seen as a mass storage.
4. Start PVR Console and run a disk checkup - this should run without error - run this twice.
5. Try the unit now - does it work?