Question about Panasonic DMR-EH57 HDD Recorder Player
thnks for the reaction but restarting and complete power shut off doesnot work.
posted by eric_hehenka on Dec 31, 2008
Vieuwing my jpg files then there there is also a grey background on the sides. In my menu I turned my grey backrond off. But the background is not turning black. How can I solve this?
Ake a try-- the below procedure will reset your player and make your player region free......
The region free hack procedure:
* Login to the region free hack account (using Harmony client software)
* Update your remote (this will wipe out existing setup)
* Select the only device on the remote (the Panny device with the hack)
* Switch your player on without a disc in the tray
* Make sure the Panny is in DVD mode (not TV or Blu-ray - this is a DVD player hack!)
* Point the remote at the player and press 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0 in that order
* The player should then reset and be region free, if not, try the process again.
Posted on Jan 05, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 14, 2010 | ViewSonic VP201s 20.1" LCD Monitor
Jan 22, 2010 | Westinghouse SK-19H210S Television
Oct 24, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Feb 02, 2009 | Meade 8" LX90 LNT Schmidt Cassegrain...
Dec 13, 2008 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Jul 23, 2008 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Dec 27, 2007 | Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook
Oct 02, 2007 | Toshiba 42HP84 42 in. Plasma HDTV
104 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: