Question about Panasonic DMR-EH57 HDD Recorder Player
thnks for the reaction but restarting and complete power shut off doesnot work.
posted by eric_hehenka on Dec 31, 2008
Vieuwing my jpg files then there there is also a grey background on the sides. In my menu I turned my grey backrond off. But the background is not turning black. How can I solve this?
Ake a try-- the below procedure will reset your player and make your player region free......
The region free hack procedure:
* Login to the region free hack account (using Harmony client software)
* Update your remote (this will wipe out existing setup)
* Select the only device on the remote (the Panny device with the hack)
* Switch your player on without a disc in the tray
* Make sure the Panny is in DVD mode (not TV or Blu-ray - this is a DVD player hack!)
* Point the remote at the player and press 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0 in that order
* The player should then reset and be region free, if not, try the process again.
Posted on Jan 05, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 03, 2015 | Sony DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Feb 04, 2013 | Pioneer DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Aug 29, 2009 | DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Sep 25, 2008 | DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Jan 03, 2008 | Wharfedale DVD-M3 DVD Player
Oct 29, 2007 | Samsung DVD-R130 DVD Recorder
Sep 14, 2007 | Polaroid PDV-1002A Portable DVD Player
104 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: