Question about Logitech Speakers, Black Computer Speakers
I just bought these new speakers they came with no box or instructions or anything from **** smith, how do i get them to work on my computer???
Hi there bud , This is strange , It could not be your Speakers...ARe you sure its not perhaps your Anti Virus or something, like a 3rd party program your running in the back well you play???
Hope you come right
Happy new year
Posted on Jan 06, 2010
SOURCE: Logitech OEM S220 2.1 Speaker
1. there is an on switch on it, on the round thingy
2. try using an ipod or mp3 player to test, and only plug in the green wire
3. Make sure the volume is in mid range by turning the knob to the middle
4. Check connection to subwoofer
5. that's all I got, maybe it was not meant to be. But the sound on mine is pretty good :)
Posted on Nov 13, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 13, 2012 | Logitech X-240 Computer Speakers
Jun 27, 2011 | Logitech X-230 Computer Speakers
Mar 07, 2011 | Logitech X-530 Computer Speakers
Nov 02, 2010 | Logitech OEM S220 2.1 Speaker Black...
Feb 14, 2010 | Logitech X-240 Computer Speakers
Jan 06, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 17, 2009 | Logitech X-540 Computer Speakers
Mar 09, 2009 | Logitech X-530 Computer Speakers
Jun 23, 2008 | Logitech X-230 Computer Speakers
Sep 08, 2013 | Logitech Speakers, Black Computer Speakers
1,728 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: