Question about Washing Machines
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This problem used to happen to me with an older washer. It also had a buzzer as well as a flashing light.
I discovered it was the "off-balance" warning.
Next time, try shifting the clothes around so that all the weight isn't on one side of the washer drum
Posted on Feb 09, 2008
If it is shutting off when its in the spin cycle than you either have a unbalanced load or a problem in the shocks that will trigger a false shut off in the spin cycle.Let me know what cycle it's shutting off in.Also if you can catch it right when it shuts off , then immediately try to turn it back on ,if it comes on without hesitation then you can rule out a failing motor .
Posted on Jul 13, 2008
SOURCE: Washer stops with 'LE'
Most likely lack of flow in drain water. Pump inlet could be restricted. I'm guessing it must be sudding up in the rinse cycle and shuts down when it spins up... This is from all the water in the tub.
1. pull the access door on the lower left. You will need a blade (flat) head screw driver for this.
2. You should see a hose. and a knob. Get a small bucket, or 1L soda bottle. Pinch the hose, pull the cap and let the hose drain the water. You might have to pinch the hose and cap it if your bucket gets too full so you can empty it. If you skip this and just open the pump trap, be ready for water to come out, unless it is the inlet port of the pump housing that is blocked
3. After the water is out, you can open the knob for the trap to the pump housing.
4. Make sure the trap is clean. If it isn't, then this is most likely your problem. If it's clean then you want to look into the pump housing before putting the trap back in. Use a flash light. I found a bottle cap ontime holding back the water, when i pushed it water came gushing out.
5. If you can't see a block from this method, either of the follow could be the problem.
A. Pump motor not working or power not starting the pump motor.
B. inlet or outlet hose have a major restriction or blocked.
In this case it will come down to fixing it yourself or calling someone.
Posted on Aug 26, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 25, 2014 | LG Washing Machines
Step 1: Unplug the washing machine.
Step 2: While the washer remains unplugged, press and hold the [Start/Pause] button on the front panel for 5 seconds.
Step 3: Plug the unit back in, and run a rinse and spin cycle to test if the LE code is cleared.
Jun 16, 2012 | LG WM-2277HW Front Load Washer
Jan 14, 2018 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Aug 31, 2010 | LG 24 in. LDF 7811 Stainless Steel...
May 27, 2010 | LG 24 in. LDS 5811ST Stainless Steel...
Sep 06, 2009 | Washing Machines
Aug 23, 2009 | Maytag NFW7200TW Front Load Washer
Jun 17, 2009 | Washing Machines
Dec 28, 2008 | LG Washing Machines
Jul 27, 2008 | Washing Machines
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!