Question about Compaq Audio card Sound Card
I try to install audio driver for compaq cq60-104tu model. But not able to install the driver. Any body guide me and send me the correct audio driver .
1. Click Start, Run. Type Regedit.exe and press ENTER
2. Navigate to the following key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SYSTEM \ CurrentControlSet \ Control \ Windows 3. Note down the existing value data for CSDVersion, as you’ll have to reinstate the original value data later. (The values of CSDVersion will be 0×100 for SP1, 0×200 for SP2, 0×300 for SP3 and so forth.)
4. Double-click CSDVersion and set its data to 0×200
5. Run the Change Analysis Diagnostic installer.
6. After setup is complete, restore the original value data for CSDVersion.
7. Exit the Registry Editor.
if helped rate fixya
Posted on Jan 05, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 31, 2011 | Compaq Audio card Sound Card
Dec 06, 2009 | Compaq Audio card Sound Card
Aug 14, 2009 | Genius Soundmaker Value 5.1
Jul 12, 2009 | Compaq Audio card Sound Card
May 30, 2009 | Compaq Audio Cards
Apr 14, 2009 | Audio Cards
Apr 03, 2009 | Audio Cards
Mar 13, 2009 | Compaq Audio card Sound Card
Jan 24, 2009 | Compaq Creative Sound Blaster PCI 128...
513 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: