Question about Samsung 3.5 cu. ft. High Efficiency VRT Front Load Washer
Model # WF220ANW/XAA01 AND IT DOESNT LEAK ALL THE TIME OR ALOT OF H2O
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
IMPORTANT: Read thoroughly. DO NOT add detergent or other laundry products to this cycle.
1. Remove all items from the washer.
2. Open the dispenser drawer and 2/3 cup (160 mL) of liquid chlorine bleach to the bleach compartment. DO NOT use more than 2/3 cup (160mL) of bleach per cycle as this will lead to product damage.
3. Close the washer door and dispenser drawer.
4. Select the Clean Washer cycle or a full wash cotton 104 F wash (40 C). DO NOT use any higher temperature as this will cause unnecessary fumes
5. Press Start and allow cycle to complete.
6. If the bad odour persists, repeat the procedure 1 or 2 more times. This may be necessary if this is the first time you have run this cycle.
7. After the cycle is complete, leave the door open slightly to allow ventilation and drying of the washer interior.
8. Repeat the cleaning procedure monthly.
To maintain the washer freshness:
1. Use only HE High Efficiency detergent.
2. Leave the door open after each cycle to for better ventilation and drying of the washer interior.
3. Use warm / hot water in your machine unless the fabric you are washing requires cold.
4. Use the correct amount of fabric softener.
5. If your laundry room is damp, use a dehumidifier.
6. Clean the door seal of visible residue.
Posted on Sep 10, 2009
here is the most common cause for this problem, according to the Samsung repair guy that was here to fix mine today.
On these washing machines it is possible for some debris (in my case it was a small screw from my packet) to make its way passed the drum and into the pump. Once this happens then the impeller of the pump becomes restricted or completely blocked which will result in the above mentione symptoms.
On some machines the pump is on the front, on others at the rear of the machine. In my case it was at the rear, removing the rear panel will allow easy access to it. Have a bucket ready, when the hose is removed from the pump the water will be draining from the machine. 3 bolts and a hose clamp on the inlet and another on the outlet hose. Disconnect the electrical plug from the pump and you can remove it from the machine for cleaning. A very easy job, requiring little skills and not much in terms of tools. (make sure machine is UNPLUGGED from AC outlet)
Remove obstruction(s) from pump and reinstall in reverse order of disassembly. The guy says these pumps are really tough so if you hear it buzzing, trying to go while it's jammed it's a good sign it will work. If not, replacement will be necessary.
Cost me $140. Could have been worse I suppose. Advise: Empty pockets BEFORE washing clothes...
Posted on May 26, 2009
You might have an object jammed in the pump housing. First thing you must do is to unplug the machine from the power outlet.You will then need to remove the back panel of the washer to access the pump. Disconnect the wiring from the pump and remove the two hoses by compressing the two clamps. ( Be ready for water to pour out of the hoses) Remove the three mounting bolts that hold the pump to the frame of the washer and remove the pump assembly. It is easier to work on the pump if you remove it from the mounting plate. Remove the three screws that hold the impeller housing to the pump motor. Seperate the two parts being careful not to damage the rubber o-ring that seals the unit. Inspect the impeller housing for any debris. (I found a nickle blocking the outlet port in mine). Remove anything you may find and reassemble in reverse order. The machine should reset itself and run as normal.
Posted on Jan 23, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 26, 2016 | Samsung WF210ANW 3.5 cu. ft. front load...
Nov 04, 2012 | Kenmore 43142 Front Load Washer
Oct 14, 2012 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Jun 07, 2011 | Samsung WF209ANW 40 cu. ft. Front Load...
Nov 09, 2010 | Hotpoint WMA50 Front Load Washer
Dec 10, 2009 | Maytag SAV515DE Top Load Washer
Apr 03, 2009 | Frigidaire Washing Machines
Dec 01, 2008 | Frigidaire FTF530FS Front Load Washer
Jul 29, 2007 | Hotpoint Aquarius WD63 Front Load...
3,642 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: